Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CT School Shooting >

CT School Shooting

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CT School Shooting

Old 12-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

"Our cause"??? My cause doesn't have a thing to do with this nut.
Don't think that was his point.

A couple comments on here are just strange.

Just went to another hunting site and the responses were a whole lot different then here. Typical.

Last edited by Charlie P; 12-14-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Dominant Buck

My heart goes out to all affected

This will get the gun grab crowed worked up.

Is it me, or is there a trend? Every time the economy is in the toilet, violence increases.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

At least 27 are dead in that school shooting.

My prayers are with the relatives of those who were murdered.

http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-s...opstories.html
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

This will get the gun grab crowed worked up.
It never fails to do so. Pretty sure Obama and Bloomberg are comparing notes.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Spike

How does this shooting have anything to do with my second amendment rights? This is the responsibility of the education administration, local law enforcement, and local school authorities and their inability to protect their students.......see-ya..Nota
Old 12-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Fork Horn

Well is it just me or does anyone else believe that these shootings lately could be from extremist anti-gunners that will do anything in order to have a ban on guns?
Old 12-14-2012, 12:01 PM
Boone & Crockett

Well is it just me or does anyone else believe that these shootings lately could be from extremist anti-gunners that will do anything in order to have a ban on guns?
Hell No!!!

Sources say the scumbag had "ties" to the school.

A law enforcement official says the attacker in the Connecticut school shootings is a 20-year-old man with ties to the school.

The official said that a gun used in the attacks is a .223-caliber rifle. The official also said that New Jersey state police are searching a location in that state in connection with the shootings, said by an official in Connecticut to have left 27 dead, including 18 children.
http://news.yahoo.com/ap-source-20-o...-politics.html

Among those murdered was the Scumbags mother. Yep, the perp is from that gunowners paradise; NJ.

A heavily armed man invaded a Newtown, Conn., elementary school today, killing his mother and 26 others, mostly children, federal and state sources tell ABC News.

The gunman, identified as Ryan Lanza, 24, of New Jersey, was killed inside of the school.
In addition to the casualties at the school, a dead body was also found in his home, officials said. Sources said Lanza was armed with four weapons and wearing a bullet-proof vest when he opened fire in the elementary school.
http://gma.yahoo.com/breaking-conn-s...opstories.html

Last edited by falcon; 12-14-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
TRC
Spike

The problem isn't with Democrats or Republicans, but with idiots that should have never been allowed to own a weapon in the first place!
Old 12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Here in Texas there is a school that allows the administration and some teachers to carry guns. For this very reason
Old 12-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm sure not going to bring politics into this; (not the time), but like Chad said, I just can't imagine the pain. All we can do right now is pray for those impacted by such a sad, sad day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.