Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Really?

Old 11-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Fork Horn

Default Really?

Looks like Obama is going to repeat so guess there will be no hunting and everyone will have to turn there guns in. What are people thinking!
Old 11-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

I am certainly no Obama fan but where do you come up with this stuff?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Fork Horn

Well the price of ammo is probably going to go up and im venting. If they cant actually take our guns they will make sure we cant shoot them. The funny thing is the laws on guns in general are a joke they want to make everything so tough but the criminals will still do what they want. Next thing you know were going to have to give a DNA sample to buy ammo.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

What you have to watch out for are those invisible black government helicopters watching us go in and out of the gun shops!
Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

What guns?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM
Spike

I'm sorry but don't you think if he were going to "take away our guns" he would have tried in his first term? It seems he's done everything NOT to talk about gun control. Even after several recent tradgedies involving guns and being criticized by some of his big name supporters, such as Mayor Bloomberg of New York. Personally I believe he made a personal/political promise to someone not to bother our guns. If you'll notice whenever he's asked about gun control, he just says we should enforce the laws on the books,etc. Just because he's a Democrat, doen't mean he's "out to get us":-(
Old 11-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Spike

Very very cool, and thanks for the lesson! I love your unique ink!

Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Ive seen those choppers and What has Obama really done for anyone?
Old 11-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sorry but don't you think if he were going to "take away our guns" he would have tried in his first term?
You would think he would avoid something like that in his first term because it could negatively impact his 2nd term. But you would be wrong. What do you think the nomination of Kegen and Sotamayor is going to do for 2nd amendment rights? We recently escaped with a narrow 5-4 vote. Stack the SC with liberals, and see how that would go down next time.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Fork Horn

I believe there is a politics board somewhere on this site:

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/

Last edited by *twodogs*; 11-07-2012 at 12:03 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.