Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Why should I vote for Obama? >

Why should I vote for Obama?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Why should I vote for Obama?

Old 08-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Fork Horn

Default Why should I vote for Obama?

Can anyone give me a clear, reasoned, factually based statement
on why I should vote for Obama? What specific policies or plans is he intending to enact? What concrete steps will he do to cut the budget and reduce the deficit? Maybe a numbered list. Wish I had some concrete answers as to why I should vote for him. I keep getting his requests for 3 or more dollars even though the only reason they tell me they need it is because the sky might fall down or I'll be in chains if Romney is elected. Maybe some of his more ardent supporters on this board can provide a list of such items so we'll know what we'll be missing if it doesn't come to pass. The fact that my health insurance went up 200 dollars a month and the world appears to be in meltdown has not enamored me but maybe I am missing something the Obama supporters can clue me into. The whining that he is being outspent after he outspent McCain 3 to 1 to get elected also seems a little disingenuous.(just got that email as I was typing this)Thanks.
Old 08-17-2012, 07:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sure,and I quote"stupid is as stupid does."That's about the only reason I can think of.
Old 08-17-2012, 11:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you plan to live off others merits.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Vote for obama:

1. If you like having an inept government take more control of your life
2. If you like more governement handouts and a growing sense of entitlement among the shiftless masses
3. If you'd like to see greater governemnt spending and your children (and their's) have a diminishing chance at the quality of life that you may now enjoy
etc
etc
Old 08-18-2012, 05:49 AM
Dominant Buck

The attack ads are really ratcheting up. I hate being barraged by them on the TV, radio, news paper and now with phone calls from some computer. I think it will be a long fall season until the elections.
Old 08-18-2012, 06:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

If you desire a European style Marxist / Fascist style of government then, by all means, vote for Obama.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Typical Buck

Did you notice?Not a single reply from the LEFT yet?
Old 08-19-2012, 05:52 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander View Post
The attack ads are really ratcheting up. I hate being barraged by them on the TV, radio, news paper and now with phone calls from some computer. I think it will be a long fall season until the elections.

We don't have that problem. There are certain advantages to not having cable.

1- No political ads.

2- No ads of any kind.

3- No swill being fed into your childrens' brains.

4- You save money.

TV is a liberal tool used to indoctrinate the peasants
Old 08-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Dominant Buck

The ads are getting worse and most are coming from the Obama camp and many are targeting seniors. The seniors believe them and it doesn't matter if they are factual. I wonder just how much influence the actual candidates have when it comes to the decision on marketing and add campaigns. Negative adds are difficult to deal with since when they start it is hard to not participate. Our last gubernatorial race had some of that and the Democrat ran the negative adds and the GOP held off and really didnít follow that path. The GOP lost in a close race.
Old 08-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

You should vote for him for the same reason others did; because he's black and that will give you a warm fuzzy feeling...

That's the only reason I could ever think someone would vote for him.

THE ONLY REASON HE WAS EVER ELECTED!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.