Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Thousands of US troops deploying to Israel >

Thousands of US troops deploying to Israel

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Thousands of US troops deploying to Israel

Old 01-06-2012, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Actually, we excel at winning wars. If you look at just about any war we've engaged in for the last 100 years, we win the war. We suck at winning the peace and we suck at winning the PR campaigns/psyops.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:41 AM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by CalHunter View Post
Actually, we excel at winning wars. If you look at just about any war we've engaged in for the last 100 years, we win the war. We suck at winning the peace and we suck at winning the PR campaigns/psyops.
The question I have is what is the definition of war? I am 63 years old and the last real war was before I was born (WW2). I grew up during the Vietnam era and served in the armed forces during the latter part of that time. That, and in the early 50's the Korean conflict was the start of our misguided mentality of nation building or getting involved with other country's business. In the event of an extreme problem anywhere on the globe coalitions such as the UN should intervene. Were all these invasions a result of the military wanting to justify their budgets? We seem to be quite capable of invading other countryís but canít keep our own borders secure.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually, we excel at winning wars.
As CI eludes to, we haven't won a war since WWII.

We didn't win Korea
We didn't win Vietnam
We didn't win Desert storm
We didn't win Iraq
We haven't won Afghanistan

And we sure as hell aren't going to win the "war on terrorism".

All because the "leaders" of this country won't let us win. They don't have the stones to do what it takes to go there, kill those that need killing and come the hell back home with as few American casualties as possible. This, to me, is winning a war. Let them rebuild their own country and to hell with public relations.

What we are really good at is sticking our noses where it doesn't belong. We have enough problems here at home. Let those countries figure out their own problems.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bigbulls View Post
As CI eludes to, we haven't won a war since WWII...... And we sure as hell aren't going to win the "war on terrorism".....All because the "leaders" of this country won't let us win. They don't have the stones to do what it takes to go there, kill those that need killing and come the hell back home with as few American casualties as possible. This, to me, is winning a war. Let them rebuild their own country and to hell with public relations.

What we are really good at is sticking our noses where it doesn't belong. We have enough problems here at home. Let those countries figure out their own problems.
100% in agreement. I do not see the utility of undertaking the expense of destroying our enemies and upon declaring victory, building them back up. I see no logic in it unless we plan to occupy it and annex the territory as part of U.S. holdings. Barring that, destroy the scumbags whose actions REQUIRED us to enter and subdue a threat. Seems simple enough...I guess there's too much political hay to be made out of stretching out these things forever.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Little Doe Peep

Red face

Originally Posted by bergall View Post
100% in agreement. I do not see the utility of undertaking the expense of destroying our enemies and upon declaring victory, building them back up. I see no logic in it unless we plan to occupy it and annex the territory as part of U.S. holdings. Barring that, destroy the scumbags whose actions REQUIRED us to enter and subdue a threat. Seems simple enough...I guess there's too much political hay to be made out of stretching out these things forever.
As I understand it, we did destroy Germany and Japan and then helped them rebuild. The difference is that we were in control. We occupied the country and ran the country. We didn't take over the sandbox and then put the children back in control of the sandbox until we were sure they understood the rules-our rules.

You humans have short memories
Old 01-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Reme,ber, we brought our enemies to their knees and had them surrender in WW1 & 2. Remember, Obama took office not knowing what victory was and believed he should declare any victory.

Look at how they demonized Bush for the Nimitz having mission accomplished banner. Oh no, we can celebrate success. That would mean someone lost. Look at how the left is going after Romney for being successful in building Bain capital and becoming one of the most successful VC companies out there. Success is the last thing the Dems want unless it's successful at making everyone miserable.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by sachiko View Post
As I understand it, we did destroy Germany and Japan and then helped them rebuild. The difference is that we were in control. We occupied the country and ran the country. We didn't take over the sandbox and then put the children back in control of the sandbox until we were sure they understood the rules-our rules.

You humans have short memories
I agree with you yet again. These demokrat jackals have not the belly for a fight, and do not have the ability to govern in a crisis. This is what we see with obama aping the title of 'commander in chief'.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

One point that is repeatedly overlooked in discussions on the US military's role in nation building....

Gen. Douglas MacArthur had an organized, well thought out plan for the rebuilding of Japan and establishment of a democratic government after Japan surrendered. It was developed before the cessation of hostilities.

No other US military campaign since then, has been conducted with similar forethought.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well its too little too late now..
Isreal will attack Iran in the next month..
When this happens Chemical Biological weapons will be used by Iran
on Isreal and US ships..
Isreal are going to launch its 300 Nukes
Within 1 and 1/2 months time it will be World War 3..
North Korea will invade the south, Pakastan and India will be at War.
Pakastan will Nuke China as well.. Russia will Nuke both Isreal
Pakastan and US as well as China cause Russia will want to make sure that "the use all to end all" is ensured...
People in the States wonder why Canada got rid of their Nukes..
It's because Americans survivors will need a place to go in the aftermath..Mexicans will shoot you at the boarder...
It's because Canada is in the top ten safest places to live..
There might be 1 million of us left, but US population will be depleeted to less..
There is probably 1000 Nukes pointed at NA..
Canada will receive 100 cause Canada has 10% of US popualtion..
Quebec Ontario will receive 50 Nukes cause they hold most of Canadas Ports and of course, all of Canada's Nuclear reactors..
Nova Scotia and East will get enough to to ensure all ports that dock US nuclear submarines are destroyed..Vancouver and Vancouver
Island will get the same thing..Manatoba will get heavily bombarded as well..Than the Kootney region will be struck in secondary and later
strikes cause of ample heavy water..
But yeah... World War 3 is imenent, it's unraveling right in front of your eyes.. When Isreal Strikes.. War War 3 will happen..
Old 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Jeff Ovington View Post
Well its too little too late now..
Isreal will attack Iran in the next month..
When this happens Chemical Biological weapons will be used by Iran
on Isreal and US ships..
Isreal are going to launch its 300 Nukes
Within 1 and 1/2 months time it will be World War 3..
North Korea will invade the south, Pakastan and India will be at War.
Pakastan will Nuke China as well.. Russia will Nuke both Isreal
Pakastan and US as well as China cause Russia will want to make sure that "the use all to end all" is ensured...
People in the States wonder why Canada got rid of their Nukes..
It's because Americans survivors will need a place to go in the aftermath..Mexicans will shoot you at the boarder...
It's because Canada is in the top ten safest places to live..
There might be 1 million of us left, but US population will be depleeted to less..
There is probably 1000 Nukes pointed at NA..
Canada will receive 100 cause Canada has 10% of US popualtion..
Quebec Ontario will receive 50 Nukes cause they hold most of Canadas Ports and of course, all of Canada's Nuclear reactors..
Nova Scotia and East will get enough to to ensure all ports that dock US nuclear submarines are destroyed..Vancouver and Vancouver
Island will get the same thing..Manatoba will get heavily bombarded as well..Than the Kootney region will be struck in secondary and later
strikes cause of ample heavy water..
But yeah... World War 3 is imenent, it's unraveling right in front of your eyes.. When Isreal Strikes.. War War 3 will happen..
wow........, pass me the bong dude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.