Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Art paid for by your tax dollar.  Anti Christian crap. >

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Art paid for by your tax dollar. Anti Christian crap.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:07 AM
  #41  
Spike
 
TN308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 66
Default

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
Underneath I'm just an Ozark hillbilly covered by a thin veneer of civilization.
We've all got a hillbilly bone down deep inside
TN308 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
  #42  
Giant Nontypical
 
vc1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 9,626
Default

Ohhh I've just figured you out.

You're one of those "poor me cause I'm black" types, huh?
Oh, yea, baby, you "figured me out."

What a surprise. A response confirming your exquisite powers of reasoning. If anyone disagrees with you, it MUST be because he or she is black??? Very impressive stuff. What is essentially a racist comment and name-calling as your best response? Oh, you'll have lots of company here.



But I digress...
You digress? Lmao...you digress??? Try this: You defined your true belief system for all to see during our last exchange on that other thread. When you got called on it, you had no response. Of course, who could?

It's along the lines of using the kkk to represent Christians. Not anywhere near as ridiculous and dishonest, but along the same lines.
Aw, poor LBR. It THAT what you think happened to you? Would you like to try to find sympathy and quarter by pretending that you just didn't get what I was saying? I love it. It only shows just how clearly you DID get it.

Need a little reminder of what YOU posted? Okay...
On the entire Muslim religion:
Maybe they aren't all radicals, but how do you tell?
But, wait...didn't you then immediately hope to pretend that you don't talk like that? Why, yes, you began stuttering and blubbering about how you were sooo offended that anyone might paint everyone in your world as radical, dangerous, terrorst thugs because of the acts of but a few in YOUR region. Seems you've got yourself a problem, son, now don't you? You inadvertently beg the obvious question: Maybe not all Christians from your neck of the woods are white pillow-case wearin', radical terrorist thugs, but after all,..."how do you tell?"

Of course, you and I both know I didn't really need to spell all that out for ya, don't we, Chad?

Where have we heard this little radical gem? Was this something said by one those skinheads? No? Maybe some attempt at carefully-worded commentary by your garden variety, church bombing, radical white supremacist? Why no, I, I don't believe it was. Gee, who posted this bit of what is clearly Hitler-like commentary right here on the politics forum?
"I don't believe in wiping out an entire religion via genocide, but I don't have any other ideas how to confront it either. "
vc1111 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 01:20 PM
  #43  
Spike
 
TN308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 66
Default

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Oh, yea, baby, you "figured me out."

What a surprise. A response confirming your exquisite powers of reasoning. If anyone disagrees with you, it MUST be because he or she is black??? Very impressive stuff. What is essentially a racist comment and name-calling as your best response? Oh, you'll have lots of company here.



You digress? Lmao...you digress??? Try this: You defined your true belief system for all to see during our last exchange on that other thread. When you got called on it, you had no response. Of course, who could?

Aw, poor LBR. It THAT what you think happened to you? Would you like to try to find sympathy and quarter by pretending that you just didn't get what I was saying? I love it. It only shows just how clearly you DID get it.

Need a little reminder of what YOU posted? Okay...
On the entire Muslim religion:
But, wait...didn't you then immediately hope to pretend that you don't talk like that? Why, yes, you began stuttering and blubbering about how you were sooo offended that anyone might paint everyone in your world as radical, dangerous, terrorst thugs because of the acts of but a few in YOUR region. Seems you've got yourself a problem, son, now don't you? You inadvertently beg the obvious question: Maybe not all Christians from your neck of the woods are white pillow-case wearin', radical terrorist thugs, but after all,..."how do you tell?"

Of course, you and I both know I didn't really need to spell all that out for ya, don't we, Chad?

Where have we heard this little radical gem? Was this something said by one those skinheads? No? Maybe some attempt at carefully-worded commentary by your garden variety, church bombing, radical white supremacist? Why no, I, I don't believe it was. Gee, who posted this bit of what is clearly Hitler-like commentary right here on the politics forum?
"I don't believe in wiping out an entire religion via genocide, but I don't have any other ideas how to confront it either. "
What would you say if I told you I'm black?
TN308 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 01:21 PM
  #44  
Boone & Crockett
 
The Rev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Burleson Texas
Posts: 12,560
Default

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Oh, yea, baby, you "figured me out."

What a surprise. A response confirming your exquisite powers of reasoning. If anyone disagrees with you, it MUST be because he or she is black??? Very impressive stuff. What is essentially a racist comment and name-calling as your best response? Oh, you'll have lots of company here.



You digress? Lmao...you digress??? Try this: You defined your true belief system for all to see during our last exchange on that other thread. When you got called on it, you had no response. Of course, who could?

Aw, poor LBR. It THAT what you think happened to you? Would you like to try to find sympathy and quarter by pretending that you just didn't get what I was saying? I love it. It only shows just how clearly you DID get it.

Need a little reminder of what YOU posted? Okay...
On the entire Muslim religion:
But, wait...didn't you then immediately hope to pretend that you don't talk like that? Why, yes, you began stuttering and blubbering about how you were sooo offended that anyone might paint everyone in your world as radical, dangerous, terrorst thugs because of the acts of but a few in YOUR region. Seems you've got yourself a problem, son, now don't you? You inadvertently beg the obvious question: Maybe not all Christians from your neck of the woods are white pillow-case wearin', radical terrorist thugs, but after all,..."how do you tell?"

Of course, you and I both know I didn't really need to spell all that out for ya, don't we, Chad?

Where have we heard this little radical gem? Was this something said by one those skinheads? No? Maybe some attempt at carefully-worded commentary by your garden variety, church bombing, radical white supremacist? Why no, I, I don't believe it was. Gee, who posted this bit of what is clearly Hitler-like commentary right here on the politics forum?
"I don't believe in wiping out an entire religion via genocide, but I don't have any other ideas how to confront it either. "

I love your post VC they really give me a good laugh.. Cheers to you my friend, I was dragging knowing I had to go and get a crew started at 10:00 P.M. tonight. This was one of the few weekends I was not hunting and I was starting to get a little bored.
Thanks for the laughs.. you helped me make it through a boring weekend.
Bob <><
The Rev is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 01:47 PM
  #45  
Giant Nontypical
 
vc1111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Land of Oz
Posts: 9,626
Default

Oh, and I love yours every bit as much, "Rev." What could be more amusing than reading a post of yours calling for mass murder and then looking again at what you call yourself.

Well, actually there is one more thing more amusing...watching you waffle between the claims of how deadly serious you are and then quickly pretending that you're only kidding, confirming that you're simply embarrassed by what you posted.

Or maybe watching you call for moral support from your "freinds" who will assure us, one and all, that you're really not one to flip/flop...you know, that crew that somehow never materialized to back you up on your genocidal tough guy talk.

What would you say if I told you I'm black?
It would not change the fact that you openly condone shallow-minded, bigoted commentary or that you had nothing more than racist, knee-jerk deductions and name-calling as your best response. You've made yourself clear enough, no matter how much skin pigment you have or do not have.

Besides, anyone can pretend to be anything on the net. Just ask the "Reverend."
vc1111 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 01:57 PM
  #46  
Boone & Crockett
 
The Rev's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Burleson Texas
Posts: 12,560
Default

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Oh, and I love yours every bit as much, "Rev." What could be more amusing than reading a post of yours calling for mass murder and then looking again at what you call yourself.

Well, actually there is one more thing more amusing...watching you waffle between the claims of how deadly serious you are and then quickly pretending that you're only kidding, confirming that you're simply embarrassed by what you posted.

Or maybe watching you call for moral support from your "freinds" who will assure us, one and all, that you're really not one to flip/flop...you know, that crew that somehow never materialized to back you up on your genocidal tough guy talk.


It would not change the fact that you openly condone shallow-minded, bigoted commentary or that you had nothing more than racist, knee-jerk deductions and name-calling as your best response. You've made yourself clear enough, no matter how much skin pigment you have or do not have.

Besides, anyone can pretend to be anything on the net. Just ask the "Reverend."
Dude whatever you're smoking; I'm sure it's not legal! I don't waffle I told you that before. I may not know how to use all the little smiley faces you are so familiar with, but I stand in up for what I believe... I never said I was black... I just said I wasn't white, I believe I have about 25 % Spanish blood runing through my veins and I'm a proud 5th generation Texan.

The problem with you is that you don't know how to walk the walk, but you like to tell me how I should walk my walk. <- that means I'm laughing at you.. hahahahhahah
The Rev is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 02:26 PM
  #47  
Spike
 
TN308's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: TN
Posts: 66
Default

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Oh, and I love yours every bit as much, "Rev." What could be more amusing than reading a post of yours calling for mass murder and then looking again at what you call yourself.

Well, actually there is one more thing more amusing...watching you waffle between the claims of how deadly serious you are and then quickly pretending that you're only kidding, confirming that you're simply embarrassed by what you posted.

Or maybe watching you call for moral support from your "freinds" who will assure us, one and all, that you're really not one to flip/flop...you know, that crew that somehow never materialized to back you up on your genocidal tough guy talk.


It would not change the fact that you openly condone shallow-minded, bigoted commentary or that you had nothing more than racist, knee-jerk deductions and name-calling as your best response. You've made yourself clear enough, no matter how much skin pigment you have or do not have.

Besides, anyone can pretend to be anything on the net. Just ask the "Reverend."
Me racist? Me bigoted? Me shallow-minded?

You're the one who brought the Klan into this.......Those people are the farthest from my mind.

Why would you bring truly racist and bigoted people into a conversation and then turn around and blame me for it?

Again, I've spoke my peace and I'm done.
TN308 is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 05:44 PM
  #48  
LBR
Boone & Crockett
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississippi USA
Posts: 15,296
Default

I have no interest in debating your imagination vc. If you can ever return to your old self--when you had honor and integrety, and could hold your own with honest debating skills and facts, I'll be glad to have a discussion with you. Until then, you draw my interest about as much as a spoiled toddler, pitching a fit because that's the only way they can get the attention they crave. I won't pretend you offer any sort of intellectual challenge, although I will give you credit for a very over-active imagination. Your posts keep getting more dishonest, more ridiculous, more off the wall. I suggest you tone it down. You might even try making a post pertinent to the topic.
LBR is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 06:07 PM
  #49  
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 377
Default

What would you say if I told you I'm black?
It would be a very odd black man indeed who decided to put a picture of R.E.Lee and the confederate flag as their avatar.

If you were indeed black, I would assume that you longed for the good old days in the deep south when blacks were the property of whites. I would assume that you were looking for a good white master who would only whip you when you deserved it.
hockeydad is offline  
Old 12-05-2010, 06:18 PM
  #50  
LBR
Boone & Crockett
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Mississippi USA
Posts: 15,296
Default

It would be a very odd black man indeed who decided to put a picture of R.E.Lee and the confederate flag as their avatar.
Why would you say that? You seem to be showing your ignorance of the War, of the South, and of folks who are proud of their Southern heritage.

If you were indeed black, I would assume that you longed for the good old days in the deep south when blacks were the property of whites. I would assume that you were looking for a good white master who would only whip you when you deserved it.
That's one of the most bigoted and racist remarks I've ever seen, and as is typical of such remarks is based on nothing more than bias and ignorance.

That being said, how about getting it back on topic. It's ridiculous that garbage that is obviously meant to be an "in your face" type insult to Christians is funded by our tax dollars. It's not surprising the freaks who produce this garbage don't have the backbone to insult muslims the say way they insult Christians. That wouldn't be pollitially correct, and as an added bonus it would get them on a "hit" list. Bet there would be no chance of it getting shown at the smithsonian either, even with private funding.
LBR is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.