Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Voter Fraud In Minnesota >

Voter Fraud In Minnesota

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Voter Fraud In Minnesota

Old 11-01-2010, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Voter Fraud In Minnesota

http://www.electionintegritywatch.co...y-voter-fraud/

That's the only way the Democtraps get elected.

Last edited by Kosherboy; 11-01-2010 at 03:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

I think you may have linked the wrong video... In Minnesota, they've determined that more felons were improperly allowed to vote than Franken's margin of victory.

There's voter fraud all over the place. Democrats in Houston have been found submitting 20,000 fraudulent voter registration applications. In Nevada, voting machines were still showing a vote for Harry Reid, even if the voter punched the straight party R vote... No surprise, since SEIU has the maintenance contract on the voting machines...
Old 11-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ipscshooter View Post
I think you may have linked the wrong video... In Minnesota, they've determined that more felons were improperly allowed to vote than Franken's margin of victory.

There's voter fraud all over the place. Democrats in Houston have been found submitting 20,000 fraudulent voter registration applications. In Nevada, voting machines were still showing a vote for Harry Reid, even if the voter punched the straight party R vote... No surprise, since SEIU has the maintenance contract on the voting machines...
Thanks I did have the wrong link there.