Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Obama's Birth Issue Takes a Turn >

Obama's Birth Issue Takes a Turn

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obama's Birth Issue Takes a Turn

Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

In accordance with the 14th Amendment to the US Constitution; every child born in the US, except to foreign diplomats, is a US citizen. This amendment will not be superceded anytime soon. Underlined by me:

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by The Rev View Post
Blah, Blah,Blah.. Nothing is going to happen! Best to just vote him out; if it were true do you think anyone would admit to screwing up now? The Gooberment is better at covering up things than a cheating wife!!!!
I'm with you....I just chafe at the thought that I'll be paying for Secret Service protection for this puke for the rest of his unnatural life.
This is the cost of ignorance....
Old 03-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by RaySendero View Post
http://www.westernjournalism.com/spe...ence-march-31/

Special Announcement: Sheriff Joe Arpaio To Hold Another Press Conference March 31
March 24, 2012

When: Saturday, March 31, 2012 (meeting starts at 1:00 pm sharp.)

Where: Church on the Green
19051 R.H. Johnson Blvd.
Sun City West, AZ

Sheriff Joe Arpaio and lead Investigator Mike Zullo (Zullo to be confirmed), of the MCSO Cold Case Posse will present their preliminary findings and updates to the investigation of the Selective Service System Registration form and Certificate of Live Birth for President Barack H. Obama II. This is the information that the national media will not report for fear of sanctions by the federal government.

A petition will be circulated at the event requesting the Arizona State Legislature, in conjunction with Secretary of State Ken Bennettís office, take action requesting the Democratic National Committee to provide documentation satisfactory to Sheriff Arpaio and the Cold Case Posse, the Arizona Legislature, and the Arizona Secretary of Stateís office in an attempt to validate Barack H. Obamaís placement on the Arizona 2012 ballot.

This will be an historic event in Arizona. Please come and be a part of history! All Church on the Green church members and the public are invited to attend, so please help us get the word out by telling your family, friends, and neighbors. Come early. Learn the truth.

I'd love to hear what happens. WIll you provide 'coverage' ?
Old 03-27-2012, 02:14 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Here's an interesting anecdote on "long-form" birth certificates that I've been meaning to post but keep forgetting.

My husband needed a copy of his birth certificate. (This happened before I met him.) So he wrote to the county where he was born, sent the fee, and received a copy of, yes, his "long-form" birth certificate, complete with attending physician's signature and all.

But guess what? His name wasn't on it. That's right, evidently his parents hadn't decided on his name when it was filled out. And it was sent in to the county like that.

So then he applied to the Dept. of Vital Statistics in the state capitol (Columbus, Ohio) and received a "Certificate of Live Birth," state seal and all which looks just like mine and Mr. O'Bama's, with different data of course.

And it had his name on it.
Old 03-27-2012, 06:24 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ranger77 View Post
I've said it from day one ...... IF Obama isn't eligable to be POTUS then its the biggest blunder in Republican history by not demanding it when the Presidential Race started

They could have SHOULD HAVE demanded it then ........ not now
Exactly...he's been in office what..4 years?!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/lord-monc...iff-joe-visit/

After a visit to Phoenix to get a first-hand look at evidence collected by Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his investigative team, former Margaret Thatcher policy adviser Lord Christopher Monckton says he is convinced that the document presented by the White House as Barack Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent.

Monckton, known internationally for his climate-change skepticism, told WND he didn’t pay much attention to the controversy surrounding Obama’s birth certificate until he watched Arpaio and his team present their preliminary findings at a March 1 news conference. The sheriff’s Cold Case Posse has concluded there is probable cause that Obama’s birth document and his Selective Service registration are forgeries.

Monckton’s interest in Arpaio’s investigation came out in an interview last week on Dennis Miller’s nationally syndicated radio show.

At the invitation of a mutual friend with Arpaio, Monckton came to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office on Monday to examine the evidence gathered by the team of retired law-enforcement investigators.

“My assessment is that they are right to be worried,” Monckton said in a video interview at the end of the day with WND’s Jerome Corsi. “That document is not genuine.”

The Obama birth certificate case appealed to Monckton’s instincts as a fraud detector. In his role as a policy adviser to Thatcher in the 1980s, Monckton reviewed fraud cases and developed single-page briefs with an action plan for the British prime minister.

Monckton, who has a BA and an MA from Cambridge University, is a former newspaper editor. He was a member of Thatcher’s Conservative Party but now serves as the head of the policy unit for the U.K. Independence Party.

Arpaio’s chief investigator on the eligibility case, Mike Zullo, said he thought that he and the sheriff “proved our point” to Monckton during the visit Monday.

“We went deeper today with Lord Monckton than we did in the press conference, and for him to come away comfortable with our findings, and validating our findings, is a validation for the sheriff,” he said.

Zullo affirmed that the sheriff’s office will continue to make its resources available to Monckton.

“One of the concerns of the sheriff is the media blackout that is surrounding him and this investigation, and we’re hoping that through this visit, that might change,” Zullo said.

Monckton said that he has researched some of the arguments made by people who insist that the document posted online by the White House April 27, 2011, is a valid birth certificate.

“It’s really very clear that they are unable to account for the manner in which the document, now purported to be a birth certificate, on the White House government website, has been fabricated,” he said. “They can’t replicate that fabrication by any natural or normal means.”

Monckton said it appears that the document was cobbled together in layers, pointing to evidence that three date stamps and a registrar’s stamp were superimposed on it from another document.

Why go to all that trouble, he reasoned, “if there was an original document in some form that could simply be scanned and copied as a single entity?”

“Clearly, the suspicion must be aroused as to whether or not any such document in reality exists on the file in Hawaii,” he said.

If there is no such document, he concluded, “then the implications for those who have perpetrated what appears, at least on the face of it, to be a serious fraud, are very grave, indeed.”

WND has compiled a list of the many other high-profile personalities and leaders who have raised questions about Obama’s eligibility.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yep, more trash from World Net Daily.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

It confounds me that normally intelligent people would not engage to discover the origin of the questionable individual sullying the White House. All rational inquiry into the origins of Barack Hussein Obama have been met with smoke blowing, claims of racism, and general derision without the slightest effort to actually vet this p.o.s. to see if he is actually and factually eligible to be where he is. In my estimation, the demokrat's own god, SCIENCE, has been used to prove the birth certificate is a forgery, and further investigation has revealed that his civil service documents and social security identities are both fraudulent or at least questionable. The immigration records for the year of Obama's birth are all complete EXCEPT FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK WHEN HE WAS BORN, which has mysteriously disappeared, both in original paper form and in microfiche/microfilm versions as well ! If this does not stink to high heaven, then I submit it's the apologists who are the stinkers, not the questioners. Couple this physical evidence with the fact that the administration has chosen to ignore official state court subpoenas to answer for the discrepancies and we have a pretty convincing set of circumstances for an investigation on the federal level. I remember when the word of Joe Arpaio was not questioned and his policies were hailed as supremely effective with no questions as to the sheriff's motives (except for liberals, of course). Now, in the course of doing exactly what he's done his whole life, he's being demonized by those same self-serving and possibly criminal liberals. I can only be proud of this sherriff because he has endured all sorts of depravity being rained down on his head, just because he chose to pursue the truth.
Old 03-31-2012, 03:49 AM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

It puzzles me that some folks are so emotionally committed to this that they happily ignore all the facts.

First of all, that "long-form" birth certificate that appeared may have been cobbled together by someone. It doesn't matter. (By the way, see my note above about my husband's "long-form" birth certificate.) What matters is the Certificate of Live Birth issued by the state of Hawaii that was produced originally. That's the genuine article and the officials in Hawaii have attested to that. If that's not enough, there's that birth notice published in the newpaper.

As far as the citizenship of his parents, the Wong decision makes it perfectly clear, clear as a brilliantly clear, sunshiny, summer day, that it doesn't matter whether or not your parents were citizens. The only fact that matters is where you were born.

Now I hate the idea that O'Bama is president at least as much as anyone. But we need to focus on voting him out of office in November. I guarantee you that this birther sillyness is not going to get us rid of him.

On the plus side, I had fun reading a couple of long legal decisions and developed a better understanding of the common law and legal reasoning.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is not emotional commitment. It is a desire to see this resolved in a final manner, and the truth realized. There has been too much politicizing on one side, and smoke and mirror defense on the other side, that there is enough cause for suspicion in a reasonable person. The fact that this situation is constantly being minimized and dismissed tells me there is an agenda and that agenda is to avoid, at all costs, a genuine and bona-fide investigation with a decision one way or the other. It is just ridiculous that we, The People would be so lackadaisical as to accept the fact that there are doubts as to the legitimacy of our leadership without fully vetting and investigating the situation. The fact that discrepancies are being found, by respected and qualified parties, tells me there is merit to the contention that the position has been usurped by an unqualified individual and that there are more than just a few who are complicit in this usurpation.
All I want is an investigation and an explanation regarding the long-form and other I.D. issues. It's a small thing and for some reason, people will not face it, law enforcement is loath to undertake it, and the kicker is that this sort of investigation takes place all the time and yet, we can't do it here. I will remind you that it was a government organization which flagged Obama's Social Security number as fraudulent, not a partisan republican or a conservative. Where's my investigation ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.