Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

unbelievable

Old 05-13-2010, 06:17 PM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
Mark
I bet you could find some mountain juniper around you. Makes a perty good selfbow. By the way, when you want that Hackberry stave i cut for you, let me know. I still got that mess of staves from a while back. i have not made any bows since fall. Just let me know..
I have looked for it. No luck. They timbered out that whole mountain valley years ago. You would be hard pressed to find a decent hardwood. Now, here in MD, I find acres and acres of hardwood.

Yep, I will be contacting you soon about that hackberry. I appreciate it.

Old 05-14-2010, 07:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

If you watched the video and and read the police statement it becomes more apparent that just like the David Koresh fiasco, another case of over ego, adrenalin charged cops go way over board with force instead of using a small dose of common sense and take the guy down out side of the house away from the children and reckless gun fire. Morons arresting morons.
Old 05-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

POS pig found guilty
http://www.toledoblade.com/article/2...NEWS02/5140348

Old 05-14-2010, 06:42 PM
Giant Nontypical

zrepilot, while you are entitled to your opinion, I find your comments vulgar.

Did you personally know the victim? Or the officer? Just trying to understand why you are so wire up when you post on this case...at least that would make some sense, I guess.

Even the prosecutor didn't see it the way you do; instead he made the same distinction I and a few others have made:

"This case is not an indictment of all police officers," Mr. Lingo said. "This case is not an indictment of a police department. It is in fact a charge that resulted from the acts of a single police officer over a period of five minutes for which he acted alone and, the state feels, he should be held responsible."
Old 05-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
zrepilot, while you are entitled to your opinion, I find your comments vulgar.
"
and i find yours disturbing . You find it offensive that I call someone convicted of felonius asualt with a weapon a pig.
Not just that, but someone who shot someone in the back.
Cowardly pig comes to mind.
No not all cops are like this one, I give you that.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Okay. Now that this thread has been cleaned up a bit, let's keep things civil and on topic. Thanks everyone!
Old 05-15-2010, 02:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

You find it offensive that I call someone convicted of felonius asualt with a weapon a pig.
Who was convicted of felonious assault within the content of your first post on this thread? You called every officer involved in that drug bust "pigs" because of what happened to a dog?
Old 05-15-2010, 05:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Who was convicted of felonious assault within the content of your first post on this thread? You called every officer involved in that drug bust "pigs" because of what happened to a dog?

annnnnd... whats your point
Old 05-15-2010, 08:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ya know, when i 1st posted i didnt realize how many pages were here,
and i didnt see the dog shot video til now.
certainly selling drugs is not a good idea,
and you could get raided....
but im onna have to agree, killin the dog was just a hyped up supercop with an itchy finger.....given that power trip by the state.....it aint just cops that abuse their powers, it happens everywhere ya go....

the poor ol' lady who got murdered by the cops...yeah 2006, but had they not been caught, the ol' lady woulda been dead, raped by the media as a granny drug dealer, and that woulda been the end...so yes, pigs is a good word...

good cops, and bad cops make up the police force....
after all they are just people....
i found a wallet 1 time, and a cop at the state fair saw me find it...and was basically demanding i give it to him or i was goin to jail for stealing.....
had about 4-5 hundred bux in it...
wifey saw the guys name , and remembered the street name and number...
so when we got home we googled him, found him, .when we called him, he said thank you fer turnin it in...
he called us back a month later, letting us know they finally got it to him, with no money in it...and we told him it still had a bunch in it.
.wifey got a good memory, remember the cops name...told him...guess who tuned it in, the cop, and on the piece of paper it said...found with these contents in it...the money was not on there...pigs is a good word. he is no longer a dallas cop,
bob and I are still friends to this day he sends us a xmas card every year.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by zrexpilot View Post
I agree with vc on the "vulgar" part. You haven't just used the swine phrase, you've been using it.

Law enforcement has some real problems but there are good ones. I don't hold out much hope for their survival though unless people hold accountable those in charge of them responsible. One comment I heard made was this was a rouge cop and not a reflection on anyone else, I disagree. Someone failed to train this cop right, most likely more than just a few someones.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.