Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag >

CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

CA Students Sent Home For Wearing US Flag

Old 05-06-2010, 09:35 AM
Boone & Crockett

The assistant principal of that school is a fine example of a politically correct liberal blissninnie. He needs to be sued in civil court.
Old 05-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Giant Nontypical

so where's the outrage ? PUBLIC DEMONSTRATIONS of AMERICAN outrage need to be precipitated.... Spineless libs quail at a direct confrontation.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Anyone surprised as to the result you get when turning your child over to the government for indoctrination? I urge you if you still have kids in school to send them to the private institution of your choice.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Fieldmouse View Post
Anyone surprised as to the result you get when turning your child over to the government for indoctrination? I urge you if you still have kids in school to send them to the private institution of your choice.
I have always been a big supporter of private education. When I went to a private high school, as a senior, I became aware of my public school neighbor kids' educational limitations. They were doing work as seniors preparing for college that I had completed as a Freshman at a private school. They were like little empty-headed morons...even their reading skills were second-rate. I would not subject my kids to public school, and I actively assist my siblings in paying for private school for my neices.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

You get sent home from school for wearing a shirt with an American flag on May 5th? This happens to be the United States of America. Apparently these school administrators didn't get the memo.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by cr422 View Post
You get sent home from school for wearing a shirt with an American flag on May 5th? This happens to be the United States of America. Apparently these school administrators didn't get the memo.
Maybe if somebody's parents went down there and wiped the floors with these school admins, maybe there would be a change in policy ?
Old 05-06-2010, 11:24 AM
Fork Horn

I think American born citizens who celebrate any foreign holiday might as well be a terrorist. half of those retards don't know what they are celebrating!
Old 05-06-2010, 11:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by lucky_shot View Post
I think American born citizens who celebrate any foreign holiday might as well be a terrorist. half of those retards don't know what they are celebrating!
well, you see, this was always an excuse to have a party. May 5th was for whatever reason, part of the heritage of the American Southwest....they WERE part of Mexico at one point.... And I do not have a problem with a beer blast or any kind of mexican cuisine (EXCEPT CRIQUITAS !!!). The problem here, is that the foreign holiday has become TOO important to misguided, uninformed and ignorant Amerikans, and it is being PUSHED in importance by those advocating Amerikan/Mexican multiculturalism. They will not listen to reason. A beat-down is a definitive solution...it's time the RIGHT took on the techniques of the LEFT in asserting it's positions.
Old 05-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Dominant Buck

I just want to know why Americans are so offended by being an American. I personally have been very proud to be an American until recently.
Old 05-06-2010, 12:27 PM
Dominant Buck

Having lived in that accursed state I can partly answer the questions. Many schools these days have zero tolerence policies when it comes to disruptive behavior, including wearing clothing with what could be considered inflammatory speech or images. When you're trying to maintain order in an environment where 80% of the kids are hispanic it's actually prudent to remove a handful of students who wore a shirt with our flag on it simply to disrupt the festivities of the other students. It's a fair bet that they haven't worn them any other days, so the choice was a valid response. They don't allow kids to wear clothing with rebel flags in districts with sizeable black populations for the same reason.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.