Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Arrogant horse's arse >

Arrogant horse's arse

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Arrogant horse's arse

Old 04-09-2010, 10:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Well, IF Obama screwed up so bad that everyone was simply wanting to vote against him as was the case with anti-Bush sentiment this past election, then she might have a shot. But beyond that scenario, i just dont see her as viable, although she can be valuable for stoking up the most conservative components of the Republicans during the next election.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Giant Nontypical

Palin = effective RNC cheerleader.

What are the chances of a young Sarah Palin photo in a cheerleader outfit popping up?
Old 04-09-2010, 11:10 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

...although she can be valuable for stoking up the most conservative components of the Republicans during the next election.
I think that would be where she could be most beneficial.

I don't see bho's popularity getting any better. His 15 minutes were over right after the inaguration.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't think Palin even plans to run in 2012. Our problems with barry are just starting, we have not seen anything yet.
Old 04-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by James B View Post
I don't think Palin even plans to run in 2012. Our problems with barry are just starting, we have not seen anything yet.
I wonder if he has the guts to go for the national sales tax (added value tax) before the next election.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

What were those words of infinite wisdom..." if you earn less then 250k, you will not see...blah blah blah. The VAT is coming, the country is broke. You will be reminded of Barrys words every payday when you see your wages purchase less and less, but the new Hope and Change will get you through the month.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

Sarah Palin isn't going to get the Republican nod.
Newt will be the man.
Just watch it all unfold...he's interested...and he will run...and he will win.
Remember, you heard it here first.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just wait, the VAT will happen and so will a carbon tax. Now tell us all that line about no taxes if you earn $250,000 or less. We know BHO earns way more that that. I agree that America would probably not support candidate Palin, I would however not expect Mitt Romney's name to even be mentioned with the debacle that the MA healthcare system is in. At this point I think Gingrich is the odds on favorite, but only time will tell. We have to get back the house and senate first.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Whats it going to take some of you libs to see the light of the 4th Reich!
The Obamanation knocking on your door to take your guns?
All refineries shutdown?
Total nuclear disarmament of our military?
25% unemployment?
Or, maybe being told that euthanasia is a better option for you than the medical procedure that you need?
Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Fork Horn

Palin ate the moron's lunch by asking where in the "Community Organizer's" job description did he get his nuclear weapons experience? And as far as Palin is concerned, I like her. She's just like me, .... and my wife and I trust her and believe she's honest. Oh, and she's not an Ivy League alum. I would advise the Rockefeller wing of the Republican party and the Dems to ignore her at their peril because a lot of people feel the same way I do.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.