Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
Where is all the Obama supporters at now >

Where is all the Obama supporters at now

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Where is all the Obama supporters at now

Old 01-22-2010, 11:24 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Where is all the Obama supporters at now

You remember those guys. Arthur, Fodder, Mag, etc.. Funny how they touted Obama as the great saviour, defending his every move. They told us that what is happening would never happen. Actually, I am surprised. I didnt thought it would have taken longer. I guess I was wrong on that. Obama has screwed up even faster than I had anticipated. Where are they now? Where is the defense of this mess. I would love to hear their excuses now.

Hows the Hopey Changey thing going? Thanks for getting us into the mess. Hope you are enjoying it as much as we are.

By the way, hows the koolaid?
Old 01-22-2010, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Boy I tell ya, I sure would like to be able to get away with the numbers fudging that Obama and his staff get away with. I told everyone right from the start that his math didn't add up.
Old 01-22-2010, 04:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me see now: Obama is the president and is working to get his legislation through Congress. None of his aides have been arrested or indicted. We're one year into his administration, for the love of God!

So let's watch and take notes. I guess he hasn't proposed any new gun legislation like people warned, has he?
Old 01-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Boone & Crockett

The only reason there has been no gun control is that they have been in the fight of their life for the big spending bills that nobody wanted. BTW they are working toward gun control through the Stinking UN, make no mistake about that.

Support for HIS POLICIES are in the tank. His aides have not been fired because the quit in the middle of the night and sneaked out of down. Many were non- conformable to start with. I would like to see him try to get the tax cheat confirmed now, it could never happen. He has a few months to change some of his ways or his lame duck administration will already be well underway.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

So let's watch and take notes. I guess he hasn't proposed any new gun legislation like people warned, has he?
Yes, please do watch and take notes. Get back to us about this at about his 3 year mark.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:42 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Let me see now: Obama is the president and is working to get his legislation through Congress. None of his aides have been arrested or indicted.

Are you kidding us? Several should be. You go and do what Giethner did and see how long the IRS lets you stay a free man.

How about a leader, not a puppet? He might have been ok, if he had any kid of real experience. Instead he screwed up by letting the liberals run the show. Maybe he can build some houses with Carter in three years. We will all be needing them after his administration runs this country into the toilet.

Last edited by burniegoeasily; 01-22-2010 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:55 PM
Dominant Buck

Originally Posted by Beau Ouiville View Post
Let me see now: Obama is the president and is working to get his legislation through Congress. None of his aides have been arrested or indicted. We're one year into his administration, for the love of God!

You know exactly why that is. He has made an insane power grab so far. It would be crazy to push even further. And if you recall, I said from the start he would be crazy to go after guns. He is an inept, horrible leader, but not stupid.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by beau ouiville View Post
let me see now: Obama is the president and is working to get his legislation through congress. None of his aides have been arrested or indicted. We're one year into his administration, for the love of god!

NOT YET!!!! Just waiting for the right crisis to spring it. Remember you can't let a good crisis go to waste.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Super Moderator

Whats interesting is that we don't know what would have been if Bush had another term in office or McCain had won. Can't imagine it would be better. Remember, had Bush been able to be Pres another term we would have had a bailout also.

Don't know about this health care reform, but something has to be done. Health insurance along with deductibles are skyrocketing out of control.