Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
bho needs a dictionary... >

bho needs a dictionary...

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

bho needs a dictionary...

Old 12-21-2009, 08:45 AM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default bho needs a dictionary...

He really needs to learn the definition of "special interest groups".

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Healt...ory?id=9391141

The president took aim at critics who say the health care bill will add to the budget deficit, praising the Senate for standing up to special interest groups.
WHAT???????? Standing up to special interests? The whole stinking thing is paybacks and vote buying! Zero Republican support, even from rino's, and a lot of Dems had to be be paid off to get their vote. Absolutely sickening.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:30 PM
Fork Horn

Yup, he tends to consider the likes of the ACLU, SEIU, Teachers' Unions, the AMA, etc. as "concerned citizens." I think Obama's version of "special interest" is controlled by whether they disagree with him or not.
Old 12-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sadly, this is the government a majority of Americans voted for. NOT ME.

We just get to pay for it.
Old 12-22-2009, 02:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unbelievable, like Obama saying we're broke BEFORE spending $ trillions more, and now saying we can't spend like it's monopoly money while he indeed DOES spend like it's monopoly money. He says things to make it seem like he's being responsible while he's doing the exact opposite, but his actions speak louder than his lies, and even some of the sheeple are catching on!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

With Clinton it was pretty easy. You could just cross reference everything he said with a good book of antonyms and be pretty much right on. Clinton was aware of it too. That is why he needed to know the proper way to use the word "is." He was so good at it he could do it on the fly.
Obama is somewhat more complicated to literally interpret, but we are probably safe to believe everything he says is not good for America.

C. Davis
Old 12-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Fork Horn

If you ever watch Mr. Wonderful without his teleprompter you see he's an "empty suit." I heard him described this morning as the equivalent of a "BoyBand," something without talent the press/media creates, hypes and protects. Sounds like Obama, makes you wonder who's operating him, ..... Axelrod, Emanual, SEIU, ..... Karl Marx.
Old 12-25-2009, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope & change = Lets make everyone dependent on the gov.
Historical = please dont look this up
I inherited this = I am very inexperinced I need more time to
figure this out.
unprecedented = This is the first time but I know all, just trust
me!
Stupidly = Leave all my racist,black friends alone.
competition = free health care and the more gov. spending
Old 12-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Giant Nontypical

ant It about time for a removal. I am not just taking him but all the people who voted for this dam thing. How is it legal to openly but a vote from a congressman. Ant that a bribe