Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born >

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Old 10-18-2009, 06:25 AM
Boone & Crockett

I don't know what that Fatherless presidnet is hiding, but he's hiding something... He keeps messing with the CIA, they are going to expose him for what he is!!! A SPY from hell..., he's a little demon in my books.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't care if he was born in a van down on the Brazos river for me not to like the person(censured on what I wanted to say).If he has no worries then why not just show the birth cert. and get on with running the country in the toilet? And I thought I had problems with being rasied in west Texas?!
Old 10-18-2009, 07:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I get the feeling some people were born on Pluto.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Obama is never going to show his birth certificate nor will he ever mention it except to perhaps joke about it. The Democrats are getting a lot of free political mileage out of this one by just keeping silent while the far outers knock themselves out telling new lies and concocting new birth certificate conspiracy theories.
Old 10-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

All the information you need is right here or a cite is given to further proof.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ertificate.asp
Old 10-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do not give a dam if he was born on the Planet Bongo or at the foot of Mt. Rushmore. The question still remains, does he meet the requirements of the 14th. "American citizen by birth", and a "natural born US citizen", are two different entities, both sharing equal rights, but only one being eligible to be POTUS. Those born of the blood OR the soil, are USA citizens. Those born of the blood AND the soil, are USA Natural Born Citizens eligible for POTUS. The last time I checked, Barak senior was a day late and a dollar short. I might add that even McCains' NBC status was in question at the time of the election, perhaps the reason Repubs did not force discovery. At any rate, this all belongs to history now, and we have to turn our attentions to the issues at hand in order to save what we have left. The bussiness of, where he was or wasnt born has to be put to rest, let it go.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

Rev, why do you keep saying Obama is fatheless, is that any fault of his? Doesn't it also make him a percentage breaker coming from a single parent home and becoming the POTUS?
Is that the type of thing you being a father would teach your children to do?

Last edited by Charlie P; 10-19-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 10-19-2009, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

It is known from a classmate of Obama at Harvard University, that while at Harvard, Obama at least on one occasion admitted that he was born in Kenya. (This friend went on record on a call in radio program in Idaho in early July, 2009)
Very compelling stuff...if you have a taste for tripe.

But some guy from the AP said there's an outside chance that maybe there could be a possibility that someone may have said something credible at some point that might allow one to draw an iffy conclusion as to what may or may not have been.

Yea. Good stuff, Kosherboy. What powerful documentation.

If the "article" had any shred of credibility it would be all over the networks and item ONE in the news. I might also be inclined to believe that the Republican party might want in on some of that action.

So...got any of that? No? Here's your peanuts. Sit down over there.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Originally Posted by emptyquiver2 View Post
I do not give a dam if he was born on the Planet Bongo or at the foot of Mt. Rushmore. The question still remains, does he meet the requirements of the 14th. "American citizen by birth", and a "natural born US citizen", are two different entities, both sharing equal rights, but only one being eligible to be POTUS. Those born of the blood OR the soil, are USA citizens. Those born of the blood AND the soil, are USA Natural Born Citizens eligible for POTUS. The last time I checked, Barak senior was a day late and a dollar short. I might add that even McCains' NBC status was in question at the time of the election, perhaps the reason Repubs did not force discovery. At any rate, this all belongs to history now, and we have to turn our attentions to the issues at hand in order to save what we have left. The bussiness of, where he was or wasnt born has to be put to rest, let it go.
Born of the blood?

Born of the soil?

I defy you to show me where the Constitution or any U.S. statute references "born of the blood" or "born of the soil."

If Stephanie becomes Empress, will she have to prove she wasn't born in Japan?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by vc1111 View Post
Very compelling stuff...if you have a taste for tripe.

But some guy from the AP said there's an outside chance that maybe there could be a possibility that someone may have said something credible at some point that might allow one to draw an iffy conclusion as to what may or may not have been.

Yea. Good stuff, Kosherboy. What powerful documentation.

If the "article" had any shred of credibility it would be all over the networks and item ONE in the news. I might also be inclined to believe that the Republican party might want in on some of that action.

So...got any of that? No? Here's your peanuts. Sit down over there.
Obama could easily put an end to the whole brouhaha by simply producing his birth certificate. The birth certificate would establish one of two things; either (a) he was born in Kenya, in which case he is not Constitutionally qualified to be President, or (b) he was born in Hawaii and the story is over.

I suspect he doesn't want to produce it for one of two reasons: (a) because he was born in Kenya, or (b) because it keeps a lot of people distracted and, while they're distracted, he can more easily slip his little commie knife through their ribs...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.