Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born >

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

AP Declares Obama Kenyan Born

Old 10-17-2009, 07:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigcountry View Post
Now, thats funny coming from you. You gave me a good chuckle this morning.
And in turn, you, bc, gave the rest of us our usual chuckle. Thank you.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:29 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by hillbillyhunter1 View Post
And in turn, you, bc, gave the rest of us our usual chuckle. Thank you.
Always happy to contribute. But you have to admit falcon is as bad or worse than alex.

Old 10-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now, thats funny coming from you. You gave me a good chuckle this morning.

Yep, there is our devout resident Chrisitan who uses racial slurs like this one:

I got a friend who married a Flip, and it just seems like the extra struggle of two different cultures is too much.
Old 10-17-2009, 10:44 AM
bigcountry

Originally Posted by falcon View Post
Yep, there is our devout resident Chrisitan who uses racial slurs like this one:
Racial slur? I wondered this myself. So I have a real good Christian friend, Lem, who is a Philipeano, and I asked him and he said, nope, he's a flip. So if there is anyone who is offended I appoligize. Except for you falcon.

You ahve to admit, honesty is not one of your strong points.

Old 10-17-2009, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post
This born in Kenya stuff is nonsense. I saw posted, official copies of his birth certificate from Hawaii with comments by Hawaiian officials attesting to its authenticity.

Obama may be the crummiest president we have ever had, but he is definitely native born.
So you actually held them in your hand of course being studied in the determining fraudelent papers makes it official.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:01 PM
Little Doe Peep

Cool

Originally Posted by Kosherboy View Post

So you actually held them in your hand of course being studied in the determining fraudelent papers makes it official.
No I haven't, and neither have you, held any papers in your hands. No one, including the president, is obligated to provide a copy of his/her birth certificate to everyone who wants to see it. There is sufficient proof of it out there and that's good enough for me.

I've said this before Alex and I'll say it again. You damage your own credibility in other matters by promoting this kind of discredited tripe.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by daddyslittlegirl View Post
No I haven't, and neither have you, held any papers in your hands. No one, including the president, is obligated to provide a copy of his/her birth certificate to everyone who wants to see it. There is sufficient proof of it out there and that's good enough for me.

I've said this before Alex and I'll say it again. You damage your own credibility in other matters by promoting this kind of discredited tripe.
I want to see them As US Citizen I demand to see them, I'm Entitled to be reassure by the person in power of My Country that he is a US citizen and not infiltrated Illegal alien, Is that too much to ask ? If he can't provide one other than the original then he should resign and be prosecuted for Lying to the Nation and impersonating A US Citizen.
I don't care what you think of me and I didn't know we were in first name basis since I don't know who you are ?
Old 10-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Boone & Crockett

We all know that Obama was born on Mars... Is that a racist statement? Oh, I know coming from a Christian that was wrong!!

Good grief Falcon get a life!
Old 10-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

My turn to post in this thread... I'm just going to "wing it", so if I offend any of you, I'm sorry...

My beliefs regarding Obama
Acorn got him elected.
He is nothing more than a glorified community organizer and has ZERO experience running a country.
He has ties to some extremely radical people.
Deep down in my heart - He most likely was born in Kenya but soon moved to Hawaii after he was born, thus making him inelegible to be president. If this wasn't the case, then he wouldn't be doing such a drastic smoke-n-mirrors game with his birth certificate and/or his college transcripts.

There. I said it. Flame away if you want.
Old 10-17-2009, 08:05 PM
Little Doe Peep

Smile

Originally Posted by Kosherboy View Post
I want to see them As US Citizen I demand to see them, I'm Entitled to be reassure by the person in power of My Country that he is a US citizen and not infiltrated Illegal alien, Is that too much to ask ? If he can't provide one other than the original then he should resign and be prosecuted for Lying to the Nation and impersonating A US Citizen.
I don't care what you think of me and I didn't know we were in first name basis since I don't know who you are ?
HI Alex, I'm Stephanie (middle name Magdalen). Somehow I don't think you're going to have much luck getting Obama to send you a copy of his birth certificate. Copies cost $10 here. I know that because my mom had to get one to prove my age when I got married. Here you have to be the actual person or a parent to get a copy. But maybe Hawaii would send you a copy of Obama's birth certificate if you sent them the appropriate fee.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.