Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 The truth of US politics >

The truth of US politics

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

The truth of US politics

Old 10-06-2009, 04:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

Oh my. Oh my my my........ I actually took the time to read a lot of both those links. I don't know why. I think my day was going way to good and I decided to mess it all up.

This guy needs to be on much stronger medication. I mean, not like a handfull of pills... He needs a Pharmaceutical Sledgehammer!

Last edited by elgallo114; 10-06-2009 at 04:21 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:04 PM
Dominant Buck

elgallo
If memory serves me, you have been away for a long time. The threads by the kat are still the same ones from when you were last around. Got to love it.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by burniegoeasily View Post
elgallo
If memory serves me, you have been away for a long time. The threads by the kat are still the same ones from when you were last around. Got to love it.

Yeah, I was out of town for a couple years. This guy never ceases to amaze me. Can't believe he hasn't found something else to obsess on though.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Banned

Obama and Nobel Piece Prize

The US is going to start war on Iran for the reason of patro-dollar. Bush activated Iraq war for the same reason. Now it's Obama's turn.

European doesn't want war base on their opinion. That's why they give Obama the peace prize - wish to stop the war before it happens.

It really embarrassed Obama and the US Inside group. That's why there are so many negative comments on the reward Obama gets. It will make the war intention more difficult to come true.

Now will they still start the war?
Old 11-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned

To try “mastermind of 911” in New York

1. Most people realize the 911 attack was a false flag attack done by US government to justify Iraq war.

2. To cover up the 911 plot they created 911 planners.

3. Quantanamo prison was established to create such kind of "planners" because to produce such "planners", torture and brain wash is needed. Quantanamo prison is somewhere out of law where the Feds can apply all kind of cruel method on the prisoners. Otherwise why didn't they bring the captured "suspects" to continental US?

4. It still took eight years to force or "persuade" the prisoner to admit he was the planner. What a long "education".
Old 11-30-2009, 06:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Oh, the carrot is a yum-yum veg-e-table!
I always eat as many as I'm able
To snitch from any stand by some fancy slight of hand
Or to purchase from the grocer...if I'm able!

When I chew them, they go crunchy, crunchy, crunch!
As a veg-e-table they're so good to munch
Oh, I'd rather have a carrot, than a zebra or a parrot
'Cause a carrot is me very favorite lunch!

E h h h h h . . .
What's up, Doc? What's cookin'?
What's up, Doc? Oh, you're lookin'
For Bugs Bunny bunting...
Elmer's gone a-hunting
Just to get a rabbit skin...
Oops! The rabbit's gone again!
What's up, Doc? What's cookin'?
Hey!...Look out!...Stop!
You're gonna hurt someone
With that old shot-gun!
E h h h h . . . What's up, Doc?
Old 12-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Banned

BREAKING STORIES LINKING FBI AGENTS TO THE CREATION OF 1ST WORLD TRADE CENTER BOMBING , OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING AND 911

1st read
Quote, "Attorney: Ashcroft Gagged Nichols From Exposing McVeigh's OKC Bombing Conspirator FBI agent Larry Potts

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue dropped more bombshells on the U.S. government's involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing and its cover-up today, including the revelation that Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirator Terry Nichols was gagged from talking to the media years ago by John Ashcroft, in an attempt to silence Nichols from exposing the men who were directing McVeigh's attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Trentadue joined a talk show host to discuss Terry Nichols' declaration that Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was being directed by a high-level FBI agent. The filing was quickly sealed by a Utah district court, but not before the Deseret Morning News identified the accused FBI provocateur as FBI agent Larry Potts.

Trentadue dropped the bombshell that Attorney General's Ashcroft's office gagged Nichols from speaking to the media after it became apparent that McVeigh's accomplices and government ties to the bombing were in danger of leaking.

"Apparently before he had contacted me several years ago he had written to Attorney General Ashcroft, volunteering to tell everything about the bombing and the others involved," said Trentadue.

"Not only did no one from Attorney General Ashcroft's office follow up with Nichols, they actually apparently issued an order barring him from all contact with the media - it was thereafter that he reached out to me and I was able to get in to see him to spend a day and half with him."

Astounding revelations on behalf of Oklahoma City bombing conspirator Terry Nichols, including Timothy McVeigh's connection to government provocateurs and the fact that the bomb he helped McVeigh build was completely different to the one described by official accounts, have been uniformly ignored by the corporate media as the story enters its sixth day.

The magnitude of the allegations made by Nichols in his declaration have been deliberately undermined by the all but complete ignorance of the mainstream media to report on them. Besides a smattering of initial reports about Nichols fingering an FBI agent as having directed McVeigh in the bombing, the corporate media have completely blacklisted the issue despite the Internet release of Nichols' declaration in PDF format by this website on Friday, courtesy of Attorney Jesse Trentadue.

If Osama bin Laden or one of the other alleged masterminds behind 9/11 publicly accused Dick Cheney as having helped facilitate 9/11, would the media be interested? Why is press coverage so sparse when this testimony fundamentally contradicts the official version of a major chapter in American history? The question answers itself - the establishment is complicit in burying these revelations while Americans are bombarded with 24/7 drivel about Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears shaving her head.

The more attention this story receives, the heavier the push will be for Nichols to give video testimony - a development that would likely trigger calls for a completely fresh investigation of the event. Such a scenario would consequently discredit the the official conspiracy theory behind 9/11 which is why the establishment is so eager to see this story disappear.

Nichols' declaration challenges the official conspiracy theory that McVeigh acted alone and that a 5000-pound fuel oil and fertilizer bomb ripped the face off the Alfred P. Murrah building on April 19 1995.

In paragraph eight of his testimony , Nichols states that he cannot possibly divulge all the information he knows via a written declaration and only through a video deposition will the true scale of what happened be known. "Crucial parts of this terrorist act remain hidden from the American people," states Nichols, "especially the identities of the "Others Unknown" who collaborated with McVeigh in the bombing."

Nichols identifies two individuals, one a "government provocateur" (later named as gun dealer Roger Moore) and the other a "high-ranking federal government official" (later identified as former FBI agent Larry Potts) as having directly assisted McVeigh.

In paragraph ten, Nichols confirms that McVeigh told him that while he was in the army he had been recruited to carry out undercover operations and that his first mission would entail networking with certain individuals, the first being Roger Moore.

Nichols then states that he and McVeigh stole eight and a half boxes of the explosive Tovex from a quarry in Marion, Kansas, but expresses his surprise that only a small amount of the explosives were used in the actual bombing. What happened to the other seven and a half boxes? Were they responsible for the descriptions of bombs inside the building and the physical evidence showing the columns blown out by the blast?
Old 01-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Banned

Nigerian air craft bombing case

So said "terrorist" used an advanced technology which for most of us have never heard of. It must be some technique went through a lot of lab tests. How could they fail at last procedure like the former "shoe bomber" case? Or the terrorists use some unskillful technique like it was a firework game?

Or most likely some groups want to create a terror atmosphere to request more money for their operating fund or ask for more power? Or just a psychological preparation for a bigger coming terror "attack"?

The real flaw is: In both the Shoe bomber case and this Nigerian case, the bomber could go to the toilet room to do their jobs without any disturb. If failed, they could have left without trouble. But they chose to do it in public and both failed. It looked more like a planed show rather then a real plot. Do you think they and their leader are idiots? When in 9/11 the four planes drove so accurately to hit their targets by inexperienced flight school students who had never had the experience to pilot big planes like Boeing and no one missing a bit, is that too strange they failed in such a simple case, repeated same error?
Old 01-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Dominant Buck

Talking

Originally Posted by kathaksung View Post
To try “mastermind of 911” in New York

1. Most people realize the 911 attack was a false flag attack done by US government to justify Iraq war.

2. To cover up the 911 plot they created 911 planners.

3. Quantanamo prison was established to create such kind of "planners" because to produce such "planners", torture and brain wash is needed. Quantanamo prison is somewhere out of law where the Feds can apply all kind of cruel method on the prisoners. Otherwise why didn't they bring the captured "suspects" to continental US?

4. It still took eight years to force or "persuade" the prisoner to admit he was the planner. What a long "education".
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...toryId=4715995

Old 01-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Boone & Crockett

Kat what are those voices saying that you're hearing in your head? Be careful sometimes they lie!

Quick Reply: The truth of US politics

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.