Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency >

Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency

Old 01-17-2009, 05:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency

Well, while our country is in terrible financial shape and many have lost or will lose jobs and we're bailing out everyone with money that our kids and grandkids will have to pay, Obamas Inauguration day won't suffer. The cost is expected to go over 150 million. (Bush's cost 42 Million and Clinton's cost 33 million)

The cost is expected to be so high that DC has asked for and gotten DC declared a federal state of emergency so that funds will be available.

But hey, whats another 150 million when we're about to socialize the country with another trillion of bailout money

BTW a trillion is one million millions[:'(]
Old 01-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency

What a difference 4 years make. 4 years ago the headline and stories questioned how the money for Bush's inaguration could/should be better spent. Do you think it has to do a little bit because of the "D" v "R" after the name?

FYI:
BTW a trillion is one million millions[:'(]
A trillion secs is over 31,000 years.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

The thought of a presidential inaugurationcosting 150 million dollars is putrid.The president that comes after Obama will have to out do this one, of course.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:16 AM
Banned

wouldn't it be great if just once, a man would step up and say " this is crazy .... we're going to NOT spend 150 million and do a quick TV broadcast from the White House, without the hooplah and focus on righting this ship (the ship GW turned half over)
Old 01-17-2009, 06:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

Stimulating the economy.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Dosnt suprize me to much .Didnt see any prices estimated till now. But i knew it be a bit.

But "they " are the new &"historic" royals/Americas newcamolotfamily- calling for the peasants& massesto tighten there belts , & to"give" even more-for themany many agendas planed.

The new king, robin hood *, our saviour , jfk,mlk,fdr all rolled into one.

[:'(]Roll out the red carpet- its time-bigparty time.

( saw a prejection of at least a 900 million loss of funds in this statesbudget for the comming yr( i think a big part of that will be less coal production)- it will be the first time inquite a few yrs that hashappened- if we lose money so will the federal goverment- who willthey milk formore- then?)

Wy has been the largest producer of coal for a number of yrs now & what i just heard is we supplly about 40% of all the coal used in this country if i heard right.

But im sure big sugar daddy obamy & friendswill figure out a way to squezze & milk the UStaxpayers out of more moneys-[>:]
Old 01-17-2009, 12:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let the word's " Let them eat cake" come out of His or Her Highness's and I'll bet there be a whole bunch of people lining up with 30-06 in hand. That is of course if the hidden disarmament hasn't taken place yet. I'm wondering when all of the kool aid drinking fools are going to start figuring out that he's screwing them and didn't even get kissed.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:19 PM
Fork Horn

It only costs that much because its a 'historical day' in america. history my as. just another ordinary day if you ask me.

Im surprised inauguration day isnt monday....
Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

And where are those who cried about Palin's wardrobe now, at least it clothed their family and it was being donated after they were done with it.

I say put a cap on the inaugurations and if they want more they have to pay for it themselves.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:29 PM
Boone & Crockett

It's no secret that millions ofAmericans are more excited about this inauguration than any other before it. Wait until you see the crowds mobbing downtown DC. There will be some 42,000 security personnel there. Doesn't come cheap.

Quick Reply: Obamas Inauguration costs cause state of Emegency

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.