Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 If You Think Jeremiah Wright Is Crazy >

If You Think Jeremiah Wright Is Crazy

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

If You Think Jeremiah Wright Is Crazy

Old 05-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default If You Think Jeremiah Wright Is Crazy

Browse through this trash for awhile. Look at this crap blaming a white Philly officer for his own death.It may make you puke.

http://underprivilegedjournalism.wordpress.com/2008/05/08/liczbinski-funeral-protest/
Old 05-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: If You Think Jeremiah Wright Is Crazy

Super Thugs? That piece ventured further from reality than anything I've seen lately, including the Democrat debates. Whew! [&:]
Old 05-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Dominant Buck

good Gawd. Talk about passing the blame. Holy cow.
Old 05-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

What trash. I wonder if cracking their hateful skulls with an axe handle
could be called 'freedom of expression' , akin to the poison on that site ?

This is the sort of thing that the followers of Rev.Wright justified and tried to defend
by saying this sort of thing goes on all over. If that's the case, then is it safe to say that
the last 40-years of racial acceptance was stupid and it's time for 'a change' ?
If so, it's time to circle the wagons and break out the ammo.

Old 05-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Here's another link from the same page:
http://underprivilegedjournalism.wor...ldren-******s/

Did not know that Kool-Aid was racist. I'd think that since blacks seem to think they're so very different from
whites, advertisers would target advertising to specific groups such as black consumers. If Mr.Kool Aid was too white, we'd hear a different tune, I would think. This is just one case of targeting advertising to a particular demographic. IMO, the people publishing that rag are retards and they make it bad for everybody.
Like now, I'm not gonna vote for Obama.....hehehe
Old 05-08-2008, 07:46 PM

“First, you put the drugs here in our communities. Then, you front with a prententious war (in which you fail) to keep the drugs out of our communities. Finally you punish (us) the victims of drugs for your failure. You hold us accountable for our in using drugs. But you’re not accountable for your failure to protect your citizens? Let me see: you fail us, punish us, hold us accountable and let yourselves off the hook. During supercop Liczbinski’s funeral in everywhere you go, when you see white hypocrisy, don’t UNZIP YOU ZIPPER AND PISS. While they are yet pitching dirt on Liczbinski’s grave don’t UNZIP YOU ZIPPER AND PISS. Only don’t pull it out and PISS IN THEIR STREETS. For, we wouldn’t want ALL HER LAND TO STINK!”
[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

I really cant believe what this guy had to say, its at the bottom of the first article. I really dont know how a person can think that their problem is ours and that we are responsible for the poor decisions they make. Just ticks me off.[:@]
Old 05-08-2008, 08:25 PM

ORIGINAL: bergall

Here's another link from the same page:
http://underprivilegedjournalism.wor...ldren-******s/

Did not know that Kool-Aid was racist. I'd think that since blacks seem to think they're so very different from
whites, advertisers would target advertising to specific groups such as black consumers. If Mr.Kool Aid was too white, we'd hear a different tune, I would think. This is just one case of targeting advertising to a particular demographic. IMO, the people publishing that rag are retards and they make it bad for everybody.
Like now, I'm not gonna vote for Obama.....hehehe
It's not all Kool-Aid, just the grape flavor.
Old 05-08-2008, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hunter211

“First, you put the drugs here in our communities. Then, you front with a prententious war (in which you fail) to keep the drugs out of our communities. Finally you punish (us) the victims of drugs for your failure. You hold us accountable for our in using drugs. But you’re not accountable for your failure to protect your citizens? Let me see: you fail us, punish us, hold us accountable and let yourselves off the hook. During supercop Liczbinski’s funeral in everywhere you go, when you see white hypocrisy, don’t UNZIP YOU ZIPPER AND PISS. While they are yet pitching dirt on Liczbinski’s grave don’t UNZIP YOU ZIPPER AND PISS. Only don’t pull it out and PISS IN THEIR STREETS. For, we wouldn’t want ALL HER LAND TO STINk[:@]
Wow! What an uplifting sunday sermon this would make.

C. Davis
Old 05-10-2008, 01:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

I know I tried for a long time to overcome racist tendencies. I consider myself 'racism-free', but only
after lots of hard work and soul-searching. Now this crap comes along. THen we have so-called 'fine and upstanding members of the black community' telling me I don't understand what i'm hearing in plain English coming from Rev.Wright, and that this is how it is across the whole country in millions of black churches across the land.

I feel the fool for having been duped by these vile and hateful creatures, and I feel the fool for going thru
the process of self-change in order to adjust my thoughts and accomodate and accept what I've been told are my black brothers and sisters. Now all I've been seeing is how much hate there is, all around. THEY ARE APPARENTLY TELLING ME IT"S OK TO SPEW HATE IN GOD"S HOUSE !!! What a trainload of crap we appear to have been sold. I am now wondering HOW MANY of the black people in this country feel that way ? It'd be just SOOOOo easy to backslide.....