HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics-16/)
-   -   Huck takes Kansas (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/politics/231609-huck-takes-kansas.html)

MichaelT. 02-09-2008 04:24 PM

Huck takes Kansas

Huckabee wins Kansas with 60 % to 24 % for McCain.

Go Huck Go

Canuck_Buck 02-09-2008 05:12 PM

RE: Huck takes Kansas

huckabee da man !

MichaelT. 02-09-2008 05:26 PM

Huck is taking Louisiana right now,also.

Keep it going Huck.

salukipv1 02-09-2008 05:35 PM

I hope he can make a serious run against mcCain now, take Mitt's votes and a few others who thought neither had a shot

Aught Six 02-09-2008 05:45 PM

Nice win, Huck.

royak 02-09-2008 06:00 PM

I am so afraid that aught six is right

MichaelT. 02-09-2008 07:28 PM

I say huck is taking Louisiana .... that is according to the exit polls on fox.

I hope it comes through....

And all the pundits are saying it cannot be done, but none are counting the delegates that were for Romney.... it is still very possible.

F3d 02-09-2008 07:57 PM

If he wins, it most likely won't matter because the delegates were already decided a while ago. Huck has to get 50%+ to get the delegates. The Pro-life, Pro-family slate had several candidates on it during the caucuses and they were saying McCain will get most of the delegates. They ganged up on Paul. He lost barely since his votes didn't count because of not registering on time. Most likely the Paulites would have voted for Huckabee.

Btw, looks like Washington is close.

MichaelT. 02-09-2008 08:48 PM

ORIGINAL: F3d

If he wins, it most likely won't matter because the delegates were already decided a while ago. Huck has to get 50%+ to get the delegates. The Pro-life, Pro-family slate had several candidates on it during the caucuses and they were saying McCain will get most of the delegates. They ganged up on Paul. He lost barely since his votes didn't count because of not registering on time. Most likely the Paulites would have voted for Huckabee.

Btw, looks like Washington is close.
Huckabee will get 50 % and get the delegates....

He is also leading in the washington state caucus.....

Roll on Huckabee

OHbowhntr 02-09-2008 09:56 PM

Unfortunately, I believe he has to win over 50% of the vote to get the delegates, which means LA and WA may be all for not, for the candidates. Now if Ron Paul would bow out, and endorse HUCK (note Paul's carrying 21% of the vote in WA), then we may be closer to having a GOOD CONSERVATIVE candidate to represent who we REALLY are as conservatives.