Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Bush wants you to vote for Obama or Hillary >

Bush wants you to vote for Obama or Hillary

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bush wants you to vote for Obama or Hillary

Old 01-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bush wants you to vote for Obama or Hillary

All of them are members of the skull and bones( Bill clinton, but hillary is thus connected). Not that i am a huge conspiracy theorist, but its just gross that they can run our country. John Quincy Adams stated that no member of a Secret Society should be allowed to run our country. I guess we have just lossed touch with what we stand for.

If you have not read about the efforts of the skull and bones to support each other in reaching "positions of Power" i suggest you take a look at it.

I know there will be a good deal of people telling me its all fake. I don't blame you. Its not as romantic as a secret society sounds. it is a just a group of rich, powerful, and influential group of people trying to help themselves to your money. It really isn't even a secret. they just rely on the fact that Americans are not going to believe that people would ( or could) do this in America.

Who does that leave on the Dems side?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Bush wants you to vote for Oboama or Hillary

Wasnt the last scare from the Free Masons?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: burniegoeasily

Wasnt the last scare from the Free Masons?
I'm not sure what you mean. But the skull and bones was originally created to take power away form the masons ans they have since held four terms as president and appointed numerous supreme court justices. read up on it. i don't know if they are eveil or anything but the facts don't lie. The current cheif justice is skull and bones if i'm not mistaken. Appointed by Bush who is Skull and Bones. Does it logically follow that the most qualified indivisual for the job was a skull a bones member, or that Bush promoted from within the ranks as part of a power play.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

You ever seen that footage from another priviate place many of our leaders hang out, Boheman grove?
Old 01-15-2008, 10:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

Funny. I haven't heard Bush endorse either of them.

FYI: Skull & Bones is at Yale. Obama went to Columbia and Harvard. John Roberts, the Chief Justice, went only to Harvard.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

Funny. I haven't heard Bush endorse either of them.

FYI: Skull & Bones is at Yale. Obama went to Columbia and Harvard. John Roberts, the Chief Justice, went only to Harvard.
I undestand that i should have been more clear. My point was to allude the fact that they are connected. Kerry ( skull member) is endorsing Obama. Why would he support Obama when he chose Edwards as his running mate for the last election. What has changed so dramatically about Edwards that Kerry would not support him. Edwards doesn't play ball when it comes to taking money and nepetism. It equates to two things. He is either a gigantic hypocrite or he is supporting the wishes of other skull members to have oboama elected.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
bigcountry

Skull and bones is college, and I think they ahve been out for quite sometime. Its kinda like a frat, you get older, and you move on.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

At the last election, Obama was pretty much an unknown. Why pick someone as VP that no one has ever heard of? And, why would "other Skull & Bones members" want Obama as President, given that he didn't attend Yale and he isn't a member? The whole premise is ridiculous.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:41 AM

If you want to get into conspiracies google "Bilderberg Group." If you ask me it's the mother of all NWO conspiracies. []
Old 01-15-2008, 10:55 AM
Fork Horn

last
ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

At the last election, Obama was pretty much an unknown. Why pick someone as VP that no one has ever heard of? And, why would "other Skull & Bones members" want Obama as President, given that he didn't attend Yale and he isn't a member? The whole premise is ridiculous.
I guess..since you say so. Not once did I claim that obama should have been his choice for running mate. If I implied that i did not mean to. My question was more about the hypocrasy of Kerry not supporting Edwards now. When he was the clear choice four years ago. Obama is a globalist and kerry (and the rest of Fraternity, if that the way you guys want to refer to it). Kerry is a member and so was his wifes family. If you would bother yourself to look into it for ten minutes just to see the history of the power plays this orginization has made youwould have a better undersanding of what i mean. I don't think this is a world domination plan. it is simply a groupd of poeple taking advantage of their positions to help each other.

Im trying to use speech that does not portray this as a mystical secret society. it is simply a group of people seeking wealth and supporting each other in their endevors. Its not some sadist cult. I was a member of a frat and we get each other jobs all the time. Im just not running for president. You are held to higher expectations when you are a presidentail candidate. Or at least you should be.

Quick Reply: Bush wants you to vote for Obama or Hillary

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.