Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 "Honor Killing" in TX >

"Honor Killing" in TX

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

"Honor Killing" in TX

Old 01-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default "Honor Killing" in TX

Another Islamic crazy apparently murdered his two daughters in TX.Just saw it on Glenn Beck.

More at:
http://www.masnet.org/news.asp?id=4682

[align=center]
"Slain Yaser Said Sisters Mourned at Burial Services[/align]Date Posted: Sunday, January 06, 2008

[hr]

Relatives of [/b]Lewisville[/b] High Teens Plead With Father to Surrender to Police [/b]

By Tanya Eisrer

LEWISVILLE[/b], [/b]TX[/b] (Dallas Morning News) [/b]Jan. 6, 2007[/b] - Sarah and Amina Yaser Said looked luminescent in their pink dresses, a pink flower in each girl's hair. One might have thought the sisters were sleeping were it not for the matching pink-lined coffins that held them.

Their Christian funeral service Saturday – followed by a Muslim service later in the day – served as a reminder of the promise their short lives held and the needless tragedy of their deaths. Police believe they were killed by their father, a 50-year-old cabdriver.

And the police presence was a reminder that the girls' Egyptian-born father, Yaser Abdel Said, is still on the run.

Amina, 18, and Sarah, 17, who both attended Lewisville High School, were found shot to death in a taxi at an Irving motel Tuesday night.

Before the service, the girls' mother and brother issued a public appeal for Mr. Said to surrender. Patricia Said said her husband needed to be brought to justice so that her "girls can rest in peace." She said that she and her son would remain in hiding until her husband is captured.

"I just want him to pay for what he did to my girls," Mrs. Said said.

Islam Said has previously disputed widespread rumors and media reports that his Muslim father's religion may have been the reason for the killings. Some have speculated that the deaths may have been "honor killings," a practice in which a man kills a female relative who he believes has somehow shamed the family.

Irving police have said that they are exploring all possible motives for the slayings. Police have acknowledged that the family had some previous domestic problems.

Gail Gartrell, the sisters' great-aunt, said Saturday that Mr. Said had physically abused the two girls for years. Around Christmas, the girls' mother – Ms. Gartrell's niece – had fled because of Mr. Said's threats to kill the girls after he learned they had boyfriends, she said."
Old 01-10-2008, 07:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: "Honor Killing" in TX

I'm sure someone will have the honor of killing him...
Old 01-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm sure someone will have the honor of killing him...
Or the honor of making him their girlfriend in prison...
Old 01-10-2008, 08:56 PM
Boone & Crockett

It's been big news here. Another example of good Muslim living.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Little Doe Peep

One of those sick Muslim "fathers" stabbed his daughter to death for seeing a non-muslim boy.

Of course the local liberal, PC media never covered what happened to him after he was arrested.

Old 01-10-2008, 09:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: daddyslittlegirl

One of those sick Muslim "fathers" stabbed his daughter to death for seeing a non-muslim boy.

Of course the local liberal, PC media never covered what happened to him after he was arrested.
That's the same thing here.. The girls had American boyfriends.. BTW he married an American 15 year old who is the two girls mothers, what the heck did that idiot expect. Maybe he will do us all a favor and take his own life, and save us tax payers the expense of putting in one of Texas prisons.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

The current bunch of POTUS wannabees need to be questioned on this one: Watch them squirm, stutter and waffle. We have federal laws on everything else, why not a federal law against murderingone's daughter in the name of Allah? [/align][/align][/align][/align]"In a more culturally confident age, the British in India were faced with the practice of "suttee" the tradition of burning widows on the funeral pyres of their husbands. Gen. Sir Charles Napier was impeccably multicultural:[/align][/align]"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: When men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks, and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre, beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.""[/align]
Old 01-11-2008, 10:11 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: falcon

The current bunch of POTUS wannabees need to be questioned on this one: Watch them squirm, stutter and waffle. We have federal laws on everything else, why not a federal law against murderingone's daughter in the name of Allah? "In a more culturally confident age, the British in India were faced with the practice of "suttee" the tradition of burning widows on the funeral pyres of their husbands. Gen. Sir Charles Napier was impeccably multicultural:"You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: When men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks, and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre, beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours.""
I thought we had such a law. Murder is already illegal... And, we enforce the death penalty here in Texas, so I'm sure Gen. Napier would be quite pleased with how we handle this.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Such a peace loving religion. [:'(]

Rev.
When you coming hog hunting? Ill be sure to get Rocky to come. lol. Ive got hogs all over the place.
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Boone & Crockett

"Napier would be quite pleased with how we handle this."

You are correct. However, i suspect his lag time would be a little shorter. It has gotten so PC in Europe that Islamic "honor killings" are often not investigated by the cops for fear of Muslim backlash. None of those countries have the death penalty.The Brits arelooking at about 100 suspicious killings of Islamic females.

Quick Reply: "Honor Killing" in TX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.