Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Hey West Virginia >

Hey West Virginia

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Hey West Virginia

Old 11-01-2007, 07:49 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Hey West Virginia

How can you keep electing Byrd to the Senate ?? I watched this person On Cspan last night and he can't even readhis notes anymore. Seriously I'll try and find some video and post it. This man is an embarresment to the Senate.
Old 11-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hey West Virginia

I'm guessing it's the same reason the idiots from Massachusetts keep electing Kennedy...
Old 11-01-2007, 07:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Here's one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_x0UAnAHiI

another one where he is sleeping

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNWbMGzT20c

Here's another good one, does he have Parkinson's or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8nTid_TkGI

The segment I watched last night he was taking about twenty seconds between half sentences.
Old 11-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

How can you keep electing Byrd to the Senate ??
Because HE is BIG DADDY (his Re-election commercials even said so)

Do you know any other landlocked states with their own Coast Guard Facility?? That's How. Because the king of pork has bestowed much bacon on his constituents.

Without term limits Charlie P., What do you expect to happen to these aging icons of the national legislature??

Even if Byrd could only communicate by blinking his eye, he would get elected. I'm sure he's not the only one
Old 11-01-2007, 09:54 AM
bigcountry

Cause he brings alot of money to the state. He definately works for his people. From useless highways to goverment projects.

Old 11-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Because HE is BIG DADDY (his Re-election commercials even said so)
I forgot, that was actually his opponent in the last election (John Raese), that aired tapes of Byrd calling himself "Big Daddy", as if that was going to shock the voters of WV.

LOL, all of them just thought though that "HE IS BIG DADDY, so what's the problem"
Old 11-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

Which useless highways?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Boone & Crockett

Anybody see the tape of the TV interview where he used the term "white n*gg*r"?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Boone & Crockett

Byrd represents the interests of the constituents of his state. During the Viet Nam War a Marine from WV was very seriously wounded, was evacuatedby helicopter and barely survived. Then the USMC tried to make the guy pay for his M-14 rifle that was "lost." Byrd told the SecNav and the Marine Commandant that if they persisted that he, Byrd, would initiate alaw in theUS Senate toforce Commander Bucher to pay for the Pueblo.

When i lived in WV, Byrd had the administrator of the VA hospital in Clarksburg fired for not taking care of veterans. i was one of the primary instigators who got himfired. Theidiot administrator came into my doctor's office during my appointment and told the doctor to immediately take care of somefederal convicts from the RFK Youth Treatment Center.My VAdoctor toldthe administrator to go to hell, cleaned out his desk and quit on the spot.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: ipscshooter

I'm guessing it's the same reason the idiots from Massachusetts keep electing Kennedy...
Yep. Just proves some states are eat up with stupid.

Quick Reply: Hey West Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.