Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Gotta Love Censorship >

Gotta Love Censorship

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Gotta Love Censorship

Old 01-29-2007, 09:43 AM

Default RE: Gotta Love Censorship

I was speaking of your " Most Intelligent " friend when I posted about the mind altering substances and why he was banned , read some of his late night posting and you will see my point.
Your intelligence was never question just your chosen group of friends.
And as for motrin I chose it because a bottle was left on my desk and its still sitting there waiting for it's owner to claim it.
I prefer fine Canadian pilsner as a sedative.
AndI am no way cleaver enough to pick something as culturally accepted as the ingestion of bufotenine as a form of identification.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:45 AM

ORIGINAL: ToadLicker

ORIGINAL: motrin

I read his posts and also believe that if he was the smartest guy you know you really need to get out more .

Most people that post here under the influence of mind altering substances don't last as long as he did .
I never said he was the "smartest", as far as the mind altering substance, you really have no idea what your talking about. I have never posted under the influence of anything, I have my reasons for my screen name, that you could not possibly comprehend. I'm sorry that you have never been trandescended by anything in yourprofound existance. I have gotten out plenty; beleive me! I have a masters degree in Chemistry from the University of Florida, spent years in South America and written countless papers for the Government aboutresearch and devolopment of many chemicals and additives that you use every day to run your car, or plastics that protect your body, so dont question my intelligence, because I have not questioned yours. As for the people I associate with; again you have no idea what your talking about. I'm sure that you have opinions that many disagree with and would consider you yourself and idiot for beleiving in them. Opinions dont make someone an idiot, my friend.

Oh and by the way...when the Boots Group developed Motrin(your screen name) it was found to have far more damaging effects to the liver, Gastro-intestinal mucosa, and theplatlets than licking toads...for the record

Are you trying to get banned?
Old 01-29-2007, 09:45 AM

Oh and by the way...when the Boots Group developed Motrin(your screen name) it was found to have far more damaging effects to the liver, Gastro-intestinal mucosa, and theplatlets than licking toads...for the record
I'd totally lick a frog back right now....
Old 01-29-2007, 09:51 AM

Ill give you 100$ if you can find something in my last post that violates the rules. I was merely responding...or can I not do that either???
Old 01-29-2007, 09:57 AM

Ill give you 100$ if you can find something in my last post that violates the rules. I was merely responding...or can I not do that either???
I'll give you $100 if you can hook me up with some frog's back!!
Old 01-29-2007, 09:58 AM

Yea I didn't see anything wrong either ,maybe he was talking about me.

And I also have been banned in the past, its a badge of honor ,like a sign of maturity and should be worn proudly.
Old 01-29-2007, 10:07 AM

ORIGINAL: Meatlover Pizza

Fueling the fire!!! LOL!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:11 AM

ORIGINAL: motrin

Yea I didn't see anything wrong either ,maybe he was talking about me.

And I also have been banned in the past, its a badge of honor ,like a sign of maturity and should be worn proudly.
No, I think he was refering to me, but since he never read the rules, he cant see that I have never violated them
Old 01-29-2007, 10:13 AM

HAHAHA!!!
Old 01-29-2007, 10:14 AM

ORIGINAL: Meatlover Pizza

You dont need 100$ to get a frog back. If your that curious...you can order them off of the internet for alot cheaper. Right out of South America.

I would recommend that you know what your doing though. It will take your mind places that its never been, and I dont recommend it for the mediocre mind...not that yours is

Quick Reply: Gotta Love Censorship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.