Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Saddam sentenced to hang >

Saddam sentenced to hang

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Saddam sentenced to hang

Old 11-05-2006, 10:12 AM

Default Saddam sentenced to hang

I'm going to put aside all politics, Iraq war etc. Saddam will hang for his crimes against humanity. This is justice for all people of the human race. The things this monster did to people is disgusting and horrid. To all the people that lived in fear and terror of him, they will finally have their day. Saddam history of violence, torture, and inhumanity will conclude at the end of a rope.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Saddam sentenced to hang

It won't happen in this life time!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 10:41 AM

ORIGINAL: bawanajim

It won't happen in this life time!!!!!!!!!
Your right,they will not execute him....Iraq would explode if they put saddam to death... It will be appealed ....

Saddam Hussein Is Sentenced to Death
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/05/world/middleeast/05cnd-saddam.html?hp&ex=1162789200&en=55feeded58 d269df&ei=5094&partner=homepage

Old 11-05-2006, 11:07 AM

On a side note here..America was free like this once...Sounds like they got a better freedom than America with their rights to own guns...

People fired pistols and assault rifles into the air in a common gesture of jubilation. Residents of Sadr City, a Shiite bastion in northeastern Baghdad, flooded the streets in defiance of a curfew, whooping and dancing and sounding car horns. Even some Shiite police officers joined in the revelry, firing their weapons in the air.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have only one good thing to say about Saddam. He had the b**** to fight under his own flag. Otherwise, too bad he wasn't shot in the hole they found him in. Hope they get to the hangin' before we pull out and he takes over again.
Old 11-05-2006, 05:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Iraq will not explode if they execute Saddam...the Shiites will be happy yes...maybe this is the catalyst to peace finally...maybe the Iraqi PM needs to give a speech to the nation about moving forward...
Old 11-05-2006, 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Canuck_Buck

Iraq will not explode if they execute Saddam...the Shiites will be happy yes...maybe this is the catalyst to peace finally...maybe the Iraqi PM needs to give a speech to the nation about moving forward...
Peace,never....Wishful thinking though...Iraq is on the edge of total chaos right now....The generals even said it...It would be nice if it brought some peace,But I really see it making matters far worse over there...
Old 11-05-2006, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you are not reading the same literature, Travel Iraq has excellent brochures for the holiday vacationer...

The falling apart you are refering to is for one section of a small city...lol...do you have any references?
Old 11-05-2006, 07:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Canuck_Buck

I think you are not reading the same literature, Travel Iraq has excellent brochures for the holiday vacationer...

The falling apart you are refering to is for one section of a small city...lol...do you have any references?
Well yes I do Canuck...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/01/world/middleeast/01military.html?_r=2&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin& amp;adxnnlx=1162779484-jV1dQITMTp1u2wOBLpcpQA
Old 11-05-2006, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks for article...seems to be just isolated areas and not the entire country...right?

Quick Reply: Saddam sentenced to hang

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.