Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Bambi II

Old 02-15-2006, 09:25 AM

Default Bambi II

I'm sure this has been brought up before but..

My neice is watching Bambi II right now and I could almost puke.
Now I remember why I never have and never will support Disney in any way, shape, or form.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:16 PM

Default RE: Bambi II

i wanted to see it and see if they had some more evil images of hunters and how a deer's family is like ours.is bambi 2 anti hunter too?
Old 02-15-2006, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: duckhunter81891

i wanted to see it and see if they had some more evil images of hunters and how a deer's family is like ours.is bambi 2 anti hunter too?
Very much so.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Typical Buck

Its a movie for little kids and its a cartoon!! I watched Bambi as a child and it didn't affect me in any way. Do you have fish at home in an aquarium? Did you watch Finding Nemo?? I don't think it is a big deal until we make it a big deal. Just an opinion.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:44 PM

great miss educate little kids more............
thats true also louddrummer but sometimes the parents may jump in andagree with the movie and ive seen that happpen b4
Old 02-15-2006, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm actually looking forward to the Bambi movie.The stores usually fill their shelves with toys from the latest movies. I want to get a big stuffed toy of Bambi to use for a coyote decoy.
Old 02-15-2006, 12:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

I think most Disney movies are anti hunter... ever see Brother Bear? My 19 month old daughter loves it! She also loves the dead bear on the walls too though...
I just think we need to set the example and educate our children on the truths regarding hunting & what it is really like.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:49 PM

windwalker not a bad idea.......
Old 02-15-2006, 02:07 PM

ORIGINAL: Western MA Hunter

I think most Disney movies are anti hunter... ever see Brother Bear? My 19 month old daughter loves it! She also loves the dead bear on the walls too though...
I just think we need to set the example and educate our children on the truths regarding hunting & what it is really like.

I don't think "our children" are the problem. Its the other kids watching it, those who grow up in a non-hunting family.

louddrummer69,
Glad it didn't affect you. But it will most deffinately affect other kid's opinions about hunters.
There is a scene in the movie where bambi thinks he hears his dead mother and then dogs start chasing him. The "prince" buck of the herd saves him and then you hear a gun shot. Bambi tellshim he thought he heard his mother and the "prince"says tohim, "that is just another human trick."

Go ahead an support Disney if you like. I think I'll spend my money with someone who doesn't want to take my hunting rights away.

Old 02-15-2006, 02:44 PM
Boone & Crockett

What do you expect Walty was a limp wrist

Quick Reply: Bambi II

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.