Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Non Hunting > Politics
 Are We Really This Stupid? >

Are We Really This Stupid?

Politics Nothing goes with politics quite like crying and complaining, and we're a perfect example of that.

Are We Really This Stupid?

Old 12-15-2005, 03:06 PM

Default Are We Really This Stupid?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/are-we-really-this-stupid_b_12321.html

We must be because nothing is being done about it.When do we stand together and put an american boot up their a$$and put Georgie over our knee and give him a good old fassion a$$ beating?
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Are We Really This Stupid?

ORIGINAL: badman

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/are-we-really-this-stupid_b_12321.html

We must be because nothing is being done about it.When do we stand together and put an american boot up their a$$and put Georgie over our knee and give him a good old fassion a$$ beating?

...they're voting in Iraq today....a nation is trying to establish itself, with our help and guidance..and yes, protection. All HE wants to rant about is $$... in my opinion, as a Gov't worker/taxpayer and more importantly,a veteran... this guy should shut up and set down. His type give me the green apple squirts.....[:-]
Old 12-15-2005, 04:02 PM

WHY DON'T WE TAKE CARE OF US FIRST. SCREW IRAQ. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY EVER GOING TO DO FOR US. WE JUST LET BIN LADEN GO BECAUSEBUSH WAS SCARED OF SADDAM.BUSH& CHENEYARE PUKES.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: PANTHERHUNTER

WHY DON'T WE TAKE CARE OF US FIRST. SCREW IRAQ. WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY EVER GOING TO DO FOR US. WE JUST LET BIN LADEN GO BECAUSEBUSH WAS SCARED OF SADDAM.BUSH& CHENEYARE PUKES.
And just what makes you believe that we are not taking care of us first in Iraq, would you be happier if the six o'clock news featured bombings from Podunk Iowa? How did we let Bin Laden go? Bush was afraid of Saddam? Are you merely naieve, or brainwashed?
Old 12-15-2005, 05:35 PM

...they're voting in Iraq today....a nation is trying to establish itself, with our help and guidance..and yes, protection. All HE wants to rant about is $$... in my opinion, as a Gov't worker/taxpayer and more importantly,a veteran... this guy should shut up and set down. His type give me the green apple squirts.....[:-]
[/quote]

Hey rummy it's our freakin money not theirs but ours. How can you think that their goverment is more important than the welfare of the american people? You must have tons of money not to care about all those bastards in the government stealing the tax payers dollars.I don't give a rats a$$ about Iraq as the same as 95% of the real americans. I wouldn't care if suddam was put back in power.He was never no threat to the american people. Todays government is bigger than the Ringlings Bros. Circus.And is pulling off the biggest heist the world has ever known.And all you care about are the Iraqis are voteing today.You are a good example of what a bad american is.That's even if you are an american at all. Maybe after they get established over there you could book a one way ticket there and enjoy their new government.But I for one find our nation and what is going on with it and how our taxes are getting stolenis more important than the liberation of Iraq.People like you do not care about what happens to america.She is getting raped and you are just turning your head. Yea they are taking care of us by reaching into our pockets and giveing to everyone around them who are not qualifed to do a job. I think I will hire you as a doctor because you are good at plumbing. Get real people.They don't care about us.It's all about themselves and stealing our money. PERIOD

God Bless and safe journeys
Old 12-15-2005, 05:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Should have never commented on a thread posted by a madman.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Typical Buck

And that .01% that might come here weren't in Iraq before the war.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

Badman. Thank god you are in charge of NOTHING. Go back to school.
Old 12-15-2005, 08:43 PM

James p.Stay on the deer hunting forums.You think it's allright to steal millions and millions of dollars from the people, But yet someone shoots a deer out of season or without tagging them they should be put in jail and fined to hell and back. LMFAO now that is funny. A man who thinks deer are more important than millions of tax payers dollars. Now is it me or you who shouldn't be in charge of anything and who needs to go back to school to know that you cant buy a gallon of gas with a deer but you need money to purchase it.
Old 12-15-2005, 09:23 PM
Fork Horn

Ya sure let's just stay home while terrorist insurgents take back over Iraq. It will become worse than it ever was. News Flash. WAR COSTS MONEY. You can't shoot what you can't see. And you cannot kill cowardly insugents hiding behind women and blowing themselves up. I'd like to see you as president badman. You wanna talk about debt. Give our president a break and try supporting him for once. Just try to imagine running the greatest nation in the world perfectly. Ha! forget it.

Quick Reply: Are We Really This Stupid?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.