Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
What's with Lebaron? >

What's with Lebaron?

Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

What's with Lebaron?

Old 02-25-2002, 12:14 PM

Default What's with Lebaron?

Has anyone noticed that the customer service at Lebaron "Isn't what it used to be", especially in the Gun/Archery Shop?

I've had a couple of close friend's comment on it and I was wondering if it was just us complaining.....
Old 02-25-2002, 04:17 PM

Default RE: What's with Lebaron?

You mean there was a time that they 'had' service......amazing!
It took my buddy 1 1/2 to 2 months to get a pr of boots and I ordered a gerber early Oct and cancelled the order after the first week of gun season in Nov. It was still on back-order.

Edited by - 1st_lite on 02/25/2002 18:05:36
Old 02-25-2002, 05:00 PM

Ever time i been to the Toronto Store or the Mississauga Store it been Find But have not been down in a while. Have not got a Catalog from them in the mail in the last 2 years..
Old 02-25-2002, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've never been impressed with their service. The store itself is great but the service sucks and its way too expensive.
Old 02-26-2002, 04:58 AM

I understand the lack of availability and pricing (I do believe they are competitive) but it seems they really don't over any help or atleast go out of there way to ensure your happy.
I'd hate to say it because there are smaller and better shops out there, but we really could use a basspro or cabela's.
Old 02-26-2002, 12:55 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 02-26-2002, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

tschaef: where do you shop that is cheaper than Lebarons? I've found some good deals at Gagnon's but I've always found Lebaron's more reasonable than local tackle shops or CrappyTire.

Dan O.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:00 AM

I have to agree with Dan O., Lebaron's usually are the cheapest and most shops base there prices on Lebaron's. Having said that, I don't mind paying a little extra if the customer service is better. I would definitely rate Gagnon's over Lebaron. The only other shops in Toronto would be Giovanni's Gun Shop or Al Flaherty's Sports Store but I haven't been there in a while.
Old 02-27-2002, 03:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe I jumped the gun with my comment but I work on the road and given the time will stop in any little place I see. I can't ever remember seeing anything on sale at LeBaron, where as most shops and CanTire will periodically clear out inventory (shells, knives etc) and deals can be found. An example is Accuracy Plus in Peterborough, nothing like LeBarons, but they have a table thats always crammed with items at reduced prices.
I was also discouraged looking at the clothing prices in LeBaron, they seemed very high, but it could be better quality and my fault for comparing apples to oranges.

340, I dropped my Mossberg off at Precision today, thanks for the tip. Hopefully it won't need any hard to find parts because wild turkey is coming up fast.
Old 02-28-2002, 03:59 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.