Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Now that the hunting season is over?? >

Now that the hunting season is over??

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Now that the hunting season is over??

Old 12-17-2003, 10:49 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Now that the hunting season is over??

Al, I will be doing much the same as you.

I have already started for next year in the scouting form and if the war department(Wife) doesn't not flip out I will be heading out this weekend hopefully to do some up close scouting of a new area I just got the Ok to Bow/ML and shed hunt on. I am kind of mindly pumped again, after my few weeks of depression

Seasons Greetings and the best in the new year to all.

To all those still able to hunt good luck[8D]
Old 12-18-2003, 05:23 AM

Dave...i've been hunting in 2 locations with no luck...one near Acton off Hwy 25 & the other near Orangeville off Hwy 10....the deer have gone underground here & i'm really getting frustrated....i'm off work with a disability till at least Jan 20/04 & been out quite a bit....sure would like to get at least one of my tags filled.....Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Typical Buck

Sporting clays, shed hunting, gun range, bow range, scouting, pigeon shooting, gopher shooting...and not in any particular order JDinAB
Merry Christmas to all!!
Old 12-19-2003, 08:03 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-20-2003, 04:15 AM

Congratulations Dave...pics will be posted shortly i'm guessing??? Brampton Mike [8D]
Old 12-20-2003, 07:14 AM

Default Hunting in India... Year round... would anybody be interested.

Hi,

I am an MBA student at Irelands most prestigeous Business school. Right now I am doing a feasibility of starting a business of hunting in India with all foreign clients as I see its potential here how is it in other area of the world. Would people be interested in going to India and hunting. All the gear can be provided plus I have very strong connections in India, and bailing oneself out of any kind of misshooting is not a very big issue. However we are still in very preliminary stages and would not be able to comment on everything. I have a addicted hunter who has agreed to guide the people around in his hunting vehicle. I am right now looking feedback specially from European hunters or anybody who wants to go there hunting.

Ali
Old 12-20-2003, 07:27 AM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-20-2003, 05:42 PM

ORIGINAL: lazyarcher

I've been thinking about hosting a 2-3 day bowhunt next fall for all the net-hunters I've been conversing with over the years--try to get cyberspace into the real world, put some faces to names. Think there'd be any takers? Dave
Ill bring the perch!
Old 12-20-2003, 06:36 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 12-21-2003, 02:18 AM

What...hung up their bows already....I can understand if your WMU closed Dec 15th but i'm hunting right up to the last day & if need be New Years Eve as well......in fact i'm headed out in about an hour or so...hmm a 3day hunt.... sounds great to me & yes it is nice to put faces to names...i've made a few very good friends over the internet that I would have never otherwise met...as for posting your pics from a disc...I don't have a clue but i'm sure someone out here in cyber space will be able to help you... Brampton Mike [8D]

Quick Reply: Now that the hunting season is over??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.