Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Hunting in Russia

Old 06-10-2020, 10:28 AM
Spike

Default Hunting in Russia

Hello from Russia. Read your forum. You have a lot of experienced hunters. I was curious
read and watch your hunts. We have a lot of forests in Russia. Where we also hunt.
I also have a short film about hunting in Siberia. Where I used to hunt sable, reindeer and bear. You can watch my videos on the YouTube channel Zagaynov1
For hunting in the taiga, a dog is very important. If you have a working dog, you have both meat and fur.
I keep West Siberian huskies that help me hunt.
If you are interested, I will answer your questions.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-056.jpg   Hunting in Russia-068.jpg   Hunting in Russia-dsc01638.jpg   Hunting in Russia-post-2447-0-79903900-1414515530.jpg   Hunting in Russia-post-2447-0-80967100-1414515711.jpg  

Old 06-10-2020, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

it the p[lane ride there wasn't so long, I would have done a few hunts in Russia
as a while back, I had countless offers for some free hunts there for bears and moose.
they were using older /surplus military helicopters to take you out and back on hunts,
just the chance to fly around in them helicopters, alone was tempting !
and I was really close to going, but I just don;t enjoy that long of a plane ride!

but looking back, now, I do wish I would have gone when the chance was there, live and learn! LOL
Old 06-11-2020, 06:15 AM
Spike

[QUOTE = mrbb; 4377524] если бы поездка туда была не такой долгой, я бы недавно провел несколько охотников в России
, у меня было бесчисленное множество бесплатных охотников на медведей и лосей.
они использовали старые / избыточные военные вертолеты, чтобы вывозить вас и возвращаться на охоту,
просто возможность летать на этих вертолетах, сама по себе была соблазнительной!
и я был действительно близок к поездке, но я просто не получаю удовольствие от этой долгой поездки на самолете!

но, оглядываясь назад, теперь я бы хотел уйти, когда был шанс, жить и учиться! LOL [/ QUOTE]

Я сам люблю Сибирь. Я действительно люблю охоту. Это когда вы живете в тайге и поблизости нет населенных пунктов, и вы один на один с природой. Я получил соболя. Очень интересная охота. Медведи встречались осенью. В Сибири они не боятся людей. Да не стоит об этом сожалеть, жизнь продолжается и идет охота. Я советую вам туда.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-028.jpg   Hunting in Russia-074.jpg   Hunting in Russia-dsc01266.jpg  
Old 06-11-2020, 06:23 AM
Spike

I love Siberia myself. I really like hunting. This is when you live in the taiga and there are no settlements nearby and you are one on one with nature. I got the sable. Very interesting hunting. Bears were encountered in autumn. In Siberia, they are not afraid of people. Yes, you should not regret it, life goes on and go hunting. I advise you to go there.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-028.jpg   Hunting in Russia-074.jpg   Hunting in Russia-dsc01266.jpg  
Old 06-11-2020, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

well I do regret it, as I am now older and health isn't what it used to be, and my friends that I had there that were going to set me up are now long gone, so the opportunity for a trip now there is also gone!
with health as is, THAT long plane ride would be even harder now than before, so, just not in the cards no more>

I do have a question if you don;t mind sharing.
what type of rifle and caliber do you use , maybe others here would enjoy knowing
as we all I think like guns on this site

it looks like a nice place to be if you enjoy winter time, but that far and remote isn;t for everyone I am sure

looks like a great place to snowmobile, ,
it also reminds me a lot of Alaska, a lot of same features and weather pending parts of AK.
always enjoyed my trips to AK< , well all but them darn long plane rides to get there !
just never enjoyed sitting on a plane for hours on end, which is funny, I can spend 12-13 hours in a treestands and not complain, and I am sure a air plane is more comfortable, but the scenery ain;t the same to me I guess LOL
Old 06-11-2020, 08:17 AM
Spike

I use a 308win caliber. Semi-automatic carbine. When hunting a bear and a large boar, semi-automatic equipment is important. Sometimes a wounded bear rushes to the shot and 10 rounds in the store will not be superfluous) But I think sks is the most convenient. A good sks is highly valued in the taiga. It is easy accurate and very reliable. It is used by many professionals. Although the 7.62 * 39 caliber is considered weak, but now they are producing a 10-gram bullet that fits the beast well from bear to elk. The quality of Soviet weapons produced in the USSR is much higher than the weapons made by the Russian Federation. There is Also a tiger carbine, which is a Dragunov Sniper rifle with a powerful 7.62* 54 cartridge. But they are valued until 1995. This is a masterpiece if it is still made in the USSR. Reliable as an AK 47. From it the sniper nails for 100 meters nail up. You can ride snowmobiles in the taiga if you have made a road in advance. Either there are roads there, or along a frozen river. I used skis in the woods. You are a very seasoned hunter if you can sit on the lobase for 12-13 hours. I prefer walking hunting. With dogs, when they find an animal and follow it. Good dogs hold a large animal if they work with a grip. I only appreciate such barks. Or when you go through the woods checking traps and the dog is working on a squirrel or capercaillie this is also very interesting. Laika is very versatile. I love autumn, too. I sometimes hunt ducks And in September I expect a bear on acorns. Here it is necessary to calculate where it will come.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-21609810_24184.jpg   Hunting in Russia-22008744_1124.jpg   Hunting in Russia-.jpg  
Old 06-11-2020, 08:20 AM
Spike

I use a 308win caliber. Semi-automatic carbine. When hunting a bear and a large boar, semi-automatic equipment is important. Sometimes a wounded bear rushes to the shot and 10 rounds in the store will not be superfluous) But I think sks is the most convenient. A good sks is highly valued in the taiga. It is easy accurate and very reliable. It is used by many professionals. Although the 7.62 * 39 caliber is considered weak, but now they are producing a 10-gram bullet that fits the beast well from bear to elk. The quality of Soviet weapons produced in the USSR is much higher than the weapons made by the Russian Federation. There is Also a tiger carbine, which is a Dragunov Sniper rifle with a powerful 7.62* 54 cartridge. But they are valued until 1995. This is a masterpiece if it is still made in the USSR. Reliable as an AK 47. From it the sniper nails for 100 meters nail up. You can ride snowmobiles in the taiga if you have made a road in advance. Either there are roads there, or along a frozen river. I used skis in the woods. You are a very seasoned hunter if you can sit on the lobase for 12-13 hours. I prefer walking hunting. With dogs, when they find an animal and follow it. Good dogs hold a large animal if they work with a grip. I only appreciate such barks. Or when you go through the woods checking traps and the dog is working on a squirrel or capercaillie this is also very interesting. Laika is very versatile. I love autumn, too. I sometimes hunt ducks And in September I expect a bear on acorns. Here it is necessary to calculate where it will come.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-.jpg   Hunting in Russia-21609810_24184.jpg   Hunting in Russia-22008744_1124.jpg  
Old 06-12-2020, 12:34 AM
Spike

Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-.jpg   Hunting in Russia-21609810_24184.jpg   Hunting in Russia-22008744_1124.jpg  
Old 06-12-2020, 08:53 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Vladimir
Hello from Russia. Read your forum. You have a lot of experienced hunters. I was curious
read and watch your hunts. We have a lot of forests in Russia. Where we also hunt.
I also have a short film about hunting in Siberia. Where I used to hunt sable, reindeer and bear. You can watch my videos on the YouTube channel Zagaynov1
For hunting in the taiga, a dog is very important. If you have a working dog, you have both meat and fur.
I keep West Siberian huskies that help me hunt.
If you are interested, I will answer your questions.
very cool thanks for sharing
Old 06-13-2020, 04:05 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by mrbb
well I do regret it, as I am now older and health isn't what it used to be, and my friends that I had there that were going to set me up are now long gone, so the opportunity for a trip now there is also gone!
with health as is, THAT long plane ride would be even harder now than before, so, just not in the cards no more>

I do have a question if you don;t mind sharing.
what type of rifle and caliber do you use , maybe others here would enjoy knowing
as we all I think like guns on this site

it looks like a nice place to be if you enjoy winter time, but that far and remote isn;t for everyone I am sure

looks like a great place to snowmobile, ,
it also reminds me a lot of Alaska, a lot of same features and weather pending parts of AK.
always enjoyed my trips to AK< , well all but them darn long plane rides to get there !
just never enjoyed sitting on a plane for hours on end, which is funny, I can spend 12-13 hours in a treestands and not complain, and I am sure a air plane is more comfortable, but the scenery ain;t the same to me I guess LOL
I use a 308win caliber. Semi-automatic carbine. When hunting a bear and a large boar, semi-automatic equipment is important. Sometimes a wounded bear rushes to the shot and 10 rounds in the store will not be superfluous) But I think sks is the most convenient. A good sks is highly valued in the taiga. It is easy accurate and very reliable. It is used by many professionals. Although the 7.62 * 39 caliber is considered weak, but now they are producing a 10-gram bullet that fits the beast well from bear to elk. The quality of Soviet weapons produced in the USSR is much higher than the weapons made by the Russian Federation. There is Also a tiger carbine, which is a Dragunov Sniper rifle with a powerful 7.62* 54 cartridge. But they are valued until 1995. This is a masterpiece if it is still made in the USSR. Reliable as an AK 47. From it the sniper nails for 100 meters nail up. You can ride snowmobiles in the taiga if you have made a road in advance. Either there are roads there, or along a frozen river. I used skis in the woods. You are a very seasoned hunter if you can sit on the lobase for 12-13 hours. I prefer walking hunting. With dogs, when they find an animal and follow it. Good dogs hold a large animal if they work with a grip. I only appreciate such barks. Or when you go through the woods checking traps and the dog is working on a squirrel or capercaillie this is also very interesting. Laika is very versatile. I love autumn, too. I sometimes hunt ducks And in September I expect a bear on acorns. Here it is necessary to calculate where it will come.I advise you to drink a beaver stream infused with alcohol. Your health will be much better. I make it myself and drink it, it's a strong thing.
Attached Thumbnails Hunting in Russia-.jpg   Hunting in Russia-22008744_1124.jpg   Hunting in Russia-21609810_24184.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.