Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
is this what u want >

is this what u want

Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

is this what u want

Old 09-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Typical Buck

Default is this what u want

bull i shot in 2007 ..it was a good year we saw hundreds of them ,we all tagged out [group of 10]

Old 12-07-2009, 08:25 PM
Spike

"is this what you want"................What can I say...YES, nice picture, great bull, congradulations !!!!
Old 12-11-2009, 06:56 PM
Typical Buck

Congrats on a very nice Bull.......I'm thinking about trying to nock over a Bison with my 50 cal
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I’m going to have to get one of those one day...
Old 02-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Typical Buck

Old 02-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

In the passed I never had much of a desire to hunt caribou. I have read Jack O'Connor's stories about hunting them and they sounded ok but I just never thought much about doing it.

Then I got WILD TV some time back and seeing lots of caribou hunts made it look a bit more interesting. I have a friend who went up to the Territories on a canoe trip that ended at a lake where he and his wife did a Central Barren ground Caribou hunt. Sounded like a great time.

My impression is though, that thousands of animals will walk past a point on their migration. If you are a hunter hunting near that point you will see so many bulls. You will try to pick a big one and shoot it.

If you are lucky you will be there at a good time. If you are lucky a good bull will be among the animals you see. If you are lucky you did not shoot that medium bull you saw yesterday.

Maybe one day I will give it a go!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Typical Buck

DUFFY i have gone up 5 times and have never seen more than 50 bulls at the same time ..last year at our camp we saw nothing for 4 days on a 6 day hunt ..the outfitter moved us to another camp and we tagged out ..lately caribous have changed they're migration routes ,and a lot of hunters did not tag out ..but that is hunting nothing is ever 100% certain ...