Potential new Ontario record >

Potential new Ontario record

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Potential new Ontario record

Old 12-15-2007, 09:12 AM
Spike

Default Potential new Ontario record

Not sure if it will make it after the drying period but should still score real well. Am hoping to be on the panel of scorers next spring that measures this one.

Old 12-15-2007, 02:15 PM
GNO
Spike

Default RE: Potential new Ontario record

That is a nice buck, but I can't see it beinhg a new Ontario record. Here is a photo of a tank that was shot this season, just a short distance from where we run our hunts from in NW Ontario. www.gatewaynorthoutfitters.net http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/upload.aspx?filesize=&deletefile=&forumID= 33

Old 12-15-2007, 03:55 PM
Spike

that deer was archery that i posted, guess i should of noted that, you know if that deer will get scored? Should have a great gross score but will lose big time on the net, still an awesome Ontario deer.

Old 12-15-2007, 05:31 PM
GNO
Spike

The buck has not been scored yet that I am aware of. I will post when I know for sure. The archery deer looks like it will loose big time as well on deductions as the rack appears uneven and teh abnormal pointsas well. The tags in Ontario were blue for resident and purple for non residents this year, are you sure the deer was shot in Ontario?
Old 12-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Fork Horn

Hummmmmm that one tag looks blue to me which is good but the blue and white looks like and additional tag kinda like the one i got but mines only good for does. So where was these deer shot again?
Old 12-15-2007, 06:09 PM
GNO
Spike

I thought the tag looked a little strange. It looked white with a blue stripe to me.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:45 PM
Fork Horn

Not sure GNO i know my blue and white tag says doe only.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:50 PM
GNO
Spike

As far as I know and have ever seen, all tags in Ontario are the same color for that given year and species/sex.
Old 12-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Fork Horn

Ok i agree with you your first tag is blue after that your alowed additional tag for 38 dolars and are mailed to you when you look at them there all white with a a blue line on it and o know because i filled alot of tags for the last couple yrs. But im saying my only good for a doe. Not sure what everyone elsessays.
Old 12-15-2007, 07:02 PM
GNO
Spike

You are correct, the additional seals are doe only, not either sex. I only purchase a buck tag each year, so I have not filled them.

Quick Reply: Potential new Ontario record

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.