Ontario Trophy Bucks

Old 09-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ontario Trophy Bucks

http://www.ontariotrophybucks.com/
Old 09-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Ontario Trophy Bucks

Rene, its the point of that I have been involved with huntingnet for years and have followed the rules here. I was pointed at by your leader for Plugging and I know I do not. I can understand if the talk came up about the site like maybe the Thread below , but not placed as a spammed plug for OTB.

In all the years of being here I bet most don't realize I have aone of the Larges boards running on Ontario hunting,and why do they not know? because I don't spam this site let alone other sites.

I know what would happen if I started plastering my link to my hunting board all over and whats good for the goose is good for the gander right.

Old 09-30-2007, 09:00 AM
Spike

OTB is a great friendly site
Adrian i believe you had your site on OTB and also your guiding service, it was actually replaced when the web site changed by the mods.
Old 09-30-2007, 02:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Sorry Dobber, it was changed by me, Please tell the truth not stories.
Old 09-30-2007, 05:30 PM
Spike

I was talking about the one from Chappys turkey hunting that the link didn;t work on last winter (or somewhere close just in case i am accused of story telling again)and Rene fixed it so everyone could have access to that page not the ones you deleted because you weren't happy with the forum.
By the way it was nice chatting again at Basspro, always good to catch up
Hope your fall season goes well

Old 09-30-2007, 06:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Adrian-Why wont you just let this go bud,I cant see what the big deal is anyways.Are you threatened by something?
Not being a Moderator here anymore,you seem to have alot of pull as to what is going on ,stating the rules is no longer your concern.Put more attention on your own Ontario Site and let the Moderators and Administrators do their job here at HNI-After all,its their concern,not yours,with all due respect.

If you have any problems please take it up with HNI Christine,she dosnt seem to be to threatened by it.
Good luck this season Adrian,Take care

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Hunting_Forum/index.php?showtopic=204
This is a link that was placed by one of our Administrators,funny how it wasnt deleted

PS--Without embarrising yourself anymore,Please PM me ,we can deal with it without all the internet viewers-Lets try to be a little more mature about these things
Old 09-30-2007, 07:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Adrian, Christine (Admin) edited the last thread like this and allowed it. She said it does NOT violate HNI posting rules and we do not argue with Christine. It is allowed per the Admin. I don't know what is going on with you and the thread author but it cannot happen in the open forums. Handle the issue via PM or Email. Thanks to all whom cooperate.

Rob
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

No problem, if its allowed Plug away. I'm quiet...
Old 12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Spike

Should be seeing some big deer tomorrow, hope everyones season was great, only a few more weeks left and with the snow its getting tougher, some dandies taken in Ontario this fall thats for sure
Old 12-25-2007, 08:51 AM
Spike

HEY GUYS
I AM FROM BUFFALO N.Y. AND HAVE A GOOD FRIEND IN MONTREAL WE ARE THINNKING OF TRYING TO ONTARIO. COOULD ANYOONE RECOMEND AN OUTFITTER THAT IS GOOD AT A DECENT PRICE. I SEE THAT YOU KILL SOME HUGE BUCKS UP THERE. WILL CHECK BACK FOR ANY REPLIES. THANKS AND HAPPY HUNTING

Quick Reply: Ontario Trophy Bucks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.