Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Sunday Hunting for waterfowl In Ontario >

Sunday Hunting for waterfowl In Ontario

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Sunday Hunting for waterfowl In Ontario

Old 09-23-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Sunday Hunting for waterfowl In Ontario

Can anyone tell me if I can hunt ducks on Sundays now. I Live in Trenton, Ontario. (southern district) I need to know if area's 70 and 71 are open for the sunday hunt. I don't have this years hunting rules and regulations. I have heard they opened some new southern zone's. I have asked some other people and some said yes and some said no. Please I need to know as I missed the opener today.... so I can't wait untill monday after work as I have duck fever now
Old 09-24-2006, 03:48 AM

Default RE: Sunday Hunting for waterfowl In Ontario

Direct from CWS reg's

No person shall hunt migratory birds on the following Sundays during the hunting season in Wildlife Management Units 73 to 95 inclusive from September 10 to December 31, and February 25. Sunday exclusions do not apply to falconers who may hunt only ducks on Sundays from September 24 to December 17 inclusive

Make sure the township has approved sunday hunting,, here is the map.From what I see part of 71 is open, part isnt. 70 looks completely closed.

http://www.mnr.gov.on.ca/mnr/hunting/sunday/06-07_Sunday_Hunting_map_SO_color.pdf