Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Newfoundland

Old 09-04-2006, 12:33 PM

Default Newfoundland

Any body going there this year I leave in 10 days cant wait!!!
Old 09-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Newfoundland

What will you be hunting donm? I was thinking of bow hunting moose in Newfoundland if I can find a good outfitter that handles archers. Do you know of any? Either way, good luck on your trip!
Old 09-04-2006, 02:57 PM

newfi slam moose bou and bear I will let you know about the outfitter when i get back but i talked to about 20 guys that have hunted with him and it was all good
Old 09-10-2006, 10:42 AM
Dominant Buck

Good luck Don I wish I were able to get up there this year. Have fun.
Old 09-11-2006, 12:19 PM

C I you are one of the many guys I talked with I will tell Ron and the gang You said hi I leave friday its going to be a loooong week!!!!
Old 09-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

I just read an article about how not to have a disapointing outfitted hunt. A bow hunt for moose in NFLD was an example of one gone bad. Apparently the guides had no idea how to gey a bow hunter close to a moose.

Be sure to post back here if the outfit you go with is FIRST CLASS. Then some of the fellows here will have a good place to go in the future.

Have a great time!

Robin down under
Old 09-26-2006, 06:23 AM

To every one on here that gave me and my group the info on the Hicks family thank you thank you thank you this is the best camp we have ever been to bar none!!!!!!!!!!! We had the best time with them all they said to say hi to you all and Berny wanted my wife and I to stay till the end of nov. It was like going home. We will be going back next year.Will post pictures later again thanks
Old 09-26-2006, 08:07 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: donm

To every one on here that gave me and my group the info on the Hicks family thank you thank you thank you this is the best camp we have ever been to bar none!!!!!!!!!!! We had the best time with them all they said to say hi to you all and Berny wanted my wife and I to stay till the end of nov. It was like going home. We will be going back next year.Will post pictures later again thanks
I am glad you had the same quality time I did. Some things never change and when you deal with quality people it doesn't matter where they live...even on the "rock"
Old 09-27-2006, 11:34 AM

Should of had the bow! Both where with in 60 yards and still coming!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:18 AM

Nice pics. Congrats.

Quick Reply: Newfoundland

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.