Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Any Saskatchewan Hunters? >

Any Saskatchewan Hunters?

Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Any Saskatchewan Hunters?

Old 08-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Fork Horn

Default Any Saskatchewan Hunters?

Howdy, great site, great people...Just wondering if there are any Saskatchewan Hunters in the forum? Where you from and what are you hunting for this fall?
Old 08-31-2006, 11:01 PM

Default RE: Any Saskatchewan Hunters?

There is a few on this forum I am living in Yorkton, SK and am from Moose Jaw,SK. I will be hunting whitetails with my muzzleloader and then in early Nov I have been drawn with my father and another family friend for mulies down in Zone 4. I will be using my rifle for that hunt. Then I think we will go and get doe's each in the CWD zones like we did last year hopefully we have the freezer full of wild game. Have been trying for bear this fall but had to find a new spot because there were to many hunters on the community pastures we have hunted the last few years, Our bait was hit the first few days we had it out but that was it nothing so we gave up we will try again in the spring.
Old 09-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

S'toon for this chap. I will be hunting mulies(draw), elk, whitetails and bear (if the right one shows itself while up elk hunting). I will be trying prior to leaving for elk on the 15th to get an arrow into a mulie buck, if not my ML will be called in to duty and failing that the rifle.

Old 09-01-2006, 07:56 AM

I am from La Ronge and will be hunting Moose, Elk, Whitetails and Mulies this year. I'll be hunting Moose in Hudson Bay, Elk in Greenwater, Mulies in 29 W and Whitetails in 66.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:26 AM

I am from North Battleford....but I am in university at Minot, North Dakota...so I may be stuck down here for hunting season
Old 09-01-2006, 09:48 AM
Spike

I am from Saskatoon and i hunt whitetailed deer, elk, moose, waterfowl and predators. I hunt near quill lakes region and am hoping to harvest a decent buck this year on private land, we currently hunt on private land roughly 6400 hectares in WMU38. Seen more elk tracks than deer though but hopefully the colder weather will get them moving now so i can at least find out the hot spots before archery season, then onto rifle season!

Old 09-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Spike

I am from Southern Sask. I am an outfitter , When not guiding i am fishing tournaments or camping. Winter time i am on the ice catching perch and walleyes or calling coyotes.

Old 09-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Fork Horn

Wow...lots of Saskatchewan in here...this is a cool site. There is also a Saskatchewan based forum site, check it out. Network with other SK hunters and yanks who are coming here...share pictures and videos...

www.saskatchewanoutdoors.com
Old 09-11-2006, 05:38 PM

Baret nice to see your alive and kickin. I see u got into education in Minot congrats man. They shipped me over to manitoba. Anywyas i am from porky plain. Hunt elk deer moose geese upland and the odd yogi.
Old 09-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Typical Buck

I am from Alberta (Rocky Mtn. Hse.) and I am presently in Australia. But I have hunted deer in Sask. and intend to do so again in the near future.

Have a great season out there guys!

Robin down under

Quick Reply: Any Saskatchewan Hunters?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.