Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Lucky Easterners

Old 01-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Typical Buck

Default Lucky Easterners

So I see Cabelas finally got smart and is planning to open a store in Montreal. Damn[:@]! There are so many out east in the US already, I would love it if we had one within 5 hours of here. Hopefully this is just the start of their expansion and out west is where they head next.
JDinAB
Old 01-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Lucky Easterners

Yes JD, we love our Cabela stores! There's one about an hour and a half from where I live and I've been there five times since it opened. I'm like a kid in a candy shop!
Old 01-23-2006, 05:03 PM

Hey dont get me wrong i like Wholesale sports and all but it would be nice to have a huge store chain like Cabela's or Bass Pro Shops out west. Man i think i would make it my new home i wouldn't want to leave the store.
Old 01-24-2006, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are very fortunate to have a Cabela’s 2 hour south from Winnipeg. The one in East Grand Forks my be one of the smaller stores but at least it’s close...
Old 01-24-2006, 12:10 PM
Typical Buck

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We so much need this here. There is really very little choice for good hunting equipment here in Quebec, especially waterfowl. I've been buying most of my stuff from the Cabelas website, so very welcomed news.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

I wonder if this will open up a Cabelas Canadian Mail order avenue? Unlike BPS in TO!! I hope so. I think cabelas would surely benefit from such a move!!!

We have a wholesale sports located here, the store here seriously lacks inmany facets but down right awefulin customer service. I do my best to support other business vs WS sports!!!!
Old 01-25-2006, 05:20 AM

That is good news for me in the states too. Montreal is about 1 hour north of me. Hamburg, PA is a great store, but 7 to 8 hours away. A freind of mine is an assistant manager in Hamburg.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Typical Buck

heard from a guy at another site they are planning to build 2 hereI hope it's true!
Old 01-25-2006, 05:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

The Cabelas store in Hamburg,Pa is HUGE! You really need a whole day to look at everything closely. The whitetail exibit is really something! If you can't find it at Cabelas, they don't make it.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:12 PM

If they build 2 I`m praying for Toronto because Bass Pro in Toronto are a bunch of ******! Their store is nothing like the stores in the US. Their selection is marginal at best and they won`t order in anything.[:@]I won`t shop there anymore, I`ll drive to Watertown and go to Gander Mountain.

Quick Reply: Lucky Easterners

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.