Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Canada Eh?

Old 12-30-2005, 02:04 AM

Default Canada Eh?

lol just a small note ive been on this fourm for almost 2 years now and i think that Canada should have its own special fourm because It has the best hunting in the world here and jsut calling Canada other areas is just wrong lol and im sure all the Canadians would agree and i know its not that hard to add one subfourm to this set so could you leave a lil note if you other Canadians agree
Old 12-30-2005, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Canada Eh?

I'm also proud to be canadian, but we don't havethe traffic to warrant our own forum, especially since the country is huge and many of us hunt in totally differnet ways/scenarios than others. I kinda of enjoy reading the aussie and african posts that pop up here once in a while.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for the thought but we don’t have the traffic as ts mentioned..... We’ve been asking for an optic forum for some time now and still nothing has happen so your request is nearly impossible...
Old 12-30-2005, 09:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree that it would be nice to have our own forum ,but I think I must agree that it probably wouldn't get the use as needed to make it worth while . So let's just see how many of us Canadian's reply to this thread .

nubo
Old 12-30-2005, 09:36 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: hunter_jere

lol just a small note ive been on this fourm for almost 2 years now and i think that Canada should have its own special fourm because It has the best hunting in the world here and jsut calling Canada other areas is just wrong lol and im sure all the Canadians would agree and i know its not that hard to add one subfourm to this set so could you leave a lil note if you other Canadians agree
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............................. ....Please ignore this post, there is no hunting in Canada, especially BC
Old 12-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Fork Horn

I'm new here but it seems to work well the way it is. Just my loonie.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Fork Horn

As tangozulu said "there is no hunting in Canada". A distinct possibility if the Lieberalswith their anti views have their way.
Old 12-30-2005, 08:40 PM

I think it's fine the way it is.[&:]
Old 12-31-2005, 11:07 AM

I like tangozulu's post he was being sarcastic and I would like a Canadian fourm but there is no traiffic.
Old 12-31-2005, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

This site covers just about all of Canadian shooting/hunting interests. Not too bad at all.
www.Canadiangunnutz.com

Ron

Quick Reply: Canada Eh?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.