HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Other Areas (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/other-areas-29/)
-   -   Canada Eh? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/other-areas/126878-canada-eh.html)

hunter_jere 12-30-2005 02:04 AM

Canada Eh?

lol just a small note ive been on this fourm for almost 2 years now and i think that Canada should have its own special fourm because It has the best hunting in the world here and jsut calling Canada other areas is just wrong lol and im sure all the Canadians would agree and i know its not that hard to add one subfourm to this set so could you leave a lil note if you other Canadians agree :D

tschaef 12-30-2005 07:43 AM

RE: Canada Eh?

I'm also proud to be canadian, but we don't havethe traffic to warrant our own forum, especially since the country is huge and many of us hunt in totally differnet ways/scenarios than others. I kinda of enjoy reading the aussie and african posts that pop up here once in a while.

trailer 12-30-2005 08:15 AM

Thanks for the thought but we don’t have the traffic as ts mentioned..... We’ve been asking for an optic forum for some time now and still nothing has happen so your request is nearly impossible...:eek:

nubo 12-30-2005 09:15 AM

I agree that it would be nice to have our own forum ,but I think I must agree that it probably wouldn't get the use as needed to make it worth while . So let's just see how many of us Canadian's reply to this thread .

nubo

tangozulu 12-30-2005 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: hunter_jere

lol just a small note ive been on this fourm for almost 2 years now and i think that Canada should have its own special fourm because It has the best hunting in the world here and jsut calling Canada other areas is just wrong lol and im sure all the Canadians would agree and i know its not that hard to add one subfourm to this set so could you leave a lil note if you other Canadians agree :D
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............................. ....Please ignore this post, there is no hunting in Canada, especially BC

DARKSIDE55 12-30-2005 10:17 AM

I'm new here but it seems to work well the way it is. Just my loonie.

seadog 12-30-2005 12:02 PM

As tangozulu said "there is no hunting in Canada". A distinct possibility if the Lieberalswith their anti views have their way.

Matthew V. (An outdoorsman) 12-30-2005 08:40 PM

I think it's fine the way it is.[&:]

moosehunter21 12-31-2005 11:07 AM

I like tangozulu's post he was being sarcastic and I would like a Canadian fourm but there is no traiffic.

rbduck 12-31-2005 11:32 AM

This site covers just about all of Canadian shooting/hunting interests. Not too bad at all.
www.Canadiangunnutz.com

Ron:D