Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Other Areas
 Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!! >

Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Old 12-09-2005, 09:50 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

We all know who. I see them on the news every night.

And yes i do believe that in time they will come after ALL guns just like in England & Australia.

SO GO VOTE PEOPLE.
Old 12-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

And yes i do believe that in time they will come after ALL guns just like in England & Australia.

SO GO VOTE PEOPLE.
That is exactly the Liberal position. They actually openly state this overseas when away from Canadian media. Make no mistake the total banning of all firearms is going to happen eventually. Another majority with those crooks and liars and just watch what they do to your rights and freedoms. We as sportsmen are in the smallest of minorities in this country and therefore completely unnecessary for a liberal election win which is all that matters. Attacking us is a benfit to the liberal party so guess what. I have my conservative candidate sign on my front lawn ( first of now many in my neighborhood ) and have contributed to the campaign and am a member of the party. Its time to cough some cash up boys, before it's too late.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's standard liberal strategy. Suck up to the Toronto population with a promise that will cost millions to enforce and won't do anything to lower crime. I'm sure every criminal and gang member will be lining up to turn over their hand guns.

They're trying to suck Harper into publicly disagreeing with banning handguns to make him look too extreme for dainty Toronto tastes. So far he haven't taken the bait. I wonder if this is going to include pellet guns?

Dan O.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:50 PM

It's a wedge issue, it is designed to rally the troups. Got nothing to do with right or wrong. However, I saw representatives from all three non-bloc parties, and none of them really spoke up for handguns, when directly asked, the most they will say is it won't work or it is a waste of money enforcing it with RCMP officiers. The ballsiest one was the NDP guy from Windsor! He drew on US experience and almost sounded like a handgun owner. The bottom line is that there isn't any party that supports handgun ownership. Is Harper for a carry permit, or handgun hunting? Is that a major issue in the West? No way.

In Toronto, in the "Hood", famillies that had suffered "handgun violence" said it won't do anything. Nobody is fooled, even the media scoffed. It is obvious that when dealing with armed people in the contraband and smuggling business banning guns does nothing. But what does it hurt? Handguns are just toys in Canada, you're not allowed to use them. So all you western big mouthes, show us your party that is pro-handgun, pro right to carry, pro self-defence, or even pro-liberty.
Old 12-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Ossage you sound like a liberal sympathiser. "Western big mouthes"? What are you on? The last campaign Harper said he would abolish the gun registry and they blew that up in Ontario to extremist right. The liberals are corrupt, lieing, and manipulating. They would love this issue to be blown up.

Dan O.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ossage

But what does it hurt? Handguns are just toys in Canada
Ossage, I don’t have a hand gun and have no interest in them, but that doesn’t mean that they should be taken away from responsible people who enjoy having them, so as I stated on my previous post. One little nibble at a time and in time, firearms in Canada will be a thing of the past if it’s done the Liberals way.
Old 12-11-2005, 12:05 PM

ORIGINAL: tangozulu

Once again the rest of the country has to pay for a Toronto problem
It's nice that people blame Toronto for alot of stuff. It's funny though how Vancouver and Winnipeg both have more murders caused by a handgun but yet people think it's all Toronto's fault. Ignorance is bliss

Old 12-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cereal83

It's nice that people blame Toronto for alot of stuff. It's funny though how Vancouver and Winnipeg both have more murders caused by a handgun but yet people think it's all Toronto's fault. Ignorance is bliss
I understand your point, but the votes are concentrated in the east and where was Martin when he made his big speech about handguns. Sure in the heck wasn’t in Winnipeg or Vancouver, was it !! I’m not here to argue with anyone but Toronto does get allot of attention one way or another.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

cereal83; Vancouver and Winnepeg may have higher rates of murder but Toronto leads the pack for total numbers.

http://www.statcan.ca/Daily/English/031001/d031001a.htm

Toronto gets the blame because they will vote the Liberals back into power no matter how corrupt the liberals are. That area of the country usually decides how will be king before the west has even finished voting. No one proposed banning handguns based on the very high murder rates in the Yukon and NWT. Toronto voters look after what their own interests, not those which would benefit the vastly larger area of the country.

Why not freeze the price of oil again? That would set up the beginning of a western seperatist party that would destroy this country. We need an elected senate that has region representation and can override the aholes in Ottawa.

Dan O.

Old 12-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

hand gun's are useless for hunting .they can destroy them all .along with the semi auto . long live the BOLT ACTION RIFLE and BLACK POWDER RIFLES ..ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT HUNTING ??????

Quick Reply: Liberals want to ban hanguns in Canada!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.