Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
has anyone found a small durable optical or laser sight >

has anyone found a small durable optical or laser sight

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

has anyone found a small durable optical or laser sight

Old 10-16-2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default has anyone found a small durable optical or laser sight

has anyone found a small extremely durable optical or laser sight that will stand up, long term, to the recoil level of abuse that a 7.5" 500 S&W revolver can produce,
my neighbors recently purchased a 7.5" 500 S&W pistol , the upper barrel has factory mounts that look like the weaver style scope mounts
most of the people I talk too said everything they tried so far has a rather limited life expectancy, but I don,t seem to get much details ans as most people that are familiar with big bore revolvers will tell you theres a great many people that don,t know how to properly mount, or use optical sights on a handgun, so you need details, if the mount or scope or type of sight failed and if so how and when?
https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearm...-model-sw500-0