Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
Finally Upgraded Thermal Scope.. Pulsar Trail XQ38 >

Finally Upgraded Thermal Scope.. Pulsar Trail XQ38

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Finally Upgraded Thermal Scope.. Pulsar Trail XQ38

Old 11-03-2017, 09:06 AM
Spike

Default Finally Upgraded Thermal Scope.. Pulsar Trail XQ38

Well, I done done it. I finally bit the bullet and upgraded from a Armasight Predator 336 to the Pulsar Trail XQ38. Me for, if I was going to spend the money, there was 3 features that it had to have. The first was it had to have an internal video recorder. I was tired of messing with wires and the MDVR. Second was it had to have a rechargeable battery, and finally I needed the Picture-in-Picture option. My budget was $3000-3500 and I was able to get everything that I needed and more with the Pulsar Trail XQ38. If you are considering either upgrading or buying a thermal for the first time, here is a quick review video that might help out. I've done much of the research so hopefully you won't have to...

Old 11-30-2017, 01:09 PM
Spike

I have question. What about smart HD rifle scopes? I had a chance to shoot with it, I liked it, I think I should buy it. Are they worth their money? In the description, everything is very cool! Here I found some reviews from ATN brand. Thanks!