Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
thompson center scopes >

thompson center scopes

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

thompson center scopes

Old 09-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Spike

Default thompson center scopes

just wondering what you guys think of the t/c line of scopes...ill soon be getting an encore endeavor and it comes with a t/c scope and im wondering if i should sell it and buy a different brand or just keep it...i havnt heard anything on the t/c scopes in awhile..wat do you guys think?
Old 09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Fork Horn

I have 1 on my Omega and 1 on my Winchester 1300 shotgun both in 1.5x5. I have been using them for 5 years without any issues. The glass is fairly decent for the price I paid. ($110)
I emailed TC in 2007 inquiring on who manufactured this scope and they would not divulge that info. They did confirm that it was assembled in Japan.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:28 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by rozman62
I have 1 on my Omega and 1 on my Winchester 1300 shotgun both in 1.5x5. I have been using them for 5 years without any issues. The glass is fairly decent for the price I paid. ($110)
I emailed TC in 2007 inquiring on who manufactured this scope and they would not divulge that info. They did confirm that it was assembled in Japan.
interesting