Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 question and prayer request >

question and prayer request

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

question and prayer request

Old 04-17-2007, 07:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default question and prayer request

first of all my next question is about binoculars. He has gone through a few pair and I was just wondering what are the difference between the expensive and the cheap ones Have gone midrange in the past. The first pair our kids got and I wasn't smart enough to buy waterproof ones. Need to be small. We go to boundary waters every summer, wanna bring em' along. As for my prayer request: Our Pastor is in the hospital and is facing surgery and is asking for prayers that he will heal before it comes to that. Has allready had surgery for it once and it hit him hard and took him a long time to heal. Thanks I will check posts later gotta get the kids going so we can get up there for a visit
Old 04-17-2007, 07:29 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: question and prayer request

I can only speak to the things I have experience with.

Through advice of several board members (Greg/MO and others)....I purchased a pair of Nikon ATB's in 8x42 that have performed FLAWLESSLY. if you'll do your homework....you can get thecamo version for around $250.00.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks,
Just got back from the hospital. He's in less pain but the doc still hasn't said if he needs surgery yet. Probably won't know until tomorrow. He is optimistic at this stage so I'm thankful for that.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:42 PM

We will pray for him.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Typical Buck

I'll add him to my prayer list.