Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Bowhunterlimerick

Old 03-12-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Bowhunterlimerick

I had the chance to meet the one and only bowhenterlimerick today at a local shoot here in PA. It is nice to put a face with a name. He is a really good guy and a good shoot too. We got to talking,and since we are both in MBR, had some good conversation about the future of pins. We both come to the conclusion that we love to shoot pins but MBR is the end of the road. Maybe, semi-pro pins would be the next option. This could level the playing field between MBR and Hunter Class. Money hunter class is not worth mentioning because of the little interest so far.(but I know it is still early) How about HC 35yrds trophies/money limit like asa($30 entry), MBR 45 yards money($45 entry), and Semi Pro Pins 50 yards money($75-$125 entry). I do realize that you can not have a class for every shooter but you can have a better set of choices rather then having nearly two of the same classes. (MBR-MHC) This year us pin shooters have to get together sign a petition with our IBO numbers and get classes that we want for us pin shooters. Not what the board wants to experiment with.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:15 PM

Default RE: Bowhunterlimerick

Lets here from you pin shooters out there!!!, and i agree that we should have some kind of get together to put some faces to the names on here, dspell and i had good conversation and a blast shooting beside him (although he 11nd that darn skunk and i didnt but maybe next time) but i think he has a great idea for the hunter class and also think that semi pro pins would fly if we could just get enough shooters to get it going
Old 03-13-2005, 03:33 PM

dspell i am good buddies with bh and he said you guys had a good time maybe one night ill get to meet you too. anyway you guys are on the right track cuz i 2nd the notion for semi pro pins which ive mentioned in previous posts so if we can get more MBR shooters on the band wagon maybe us three will start a petition so maybe we"ll have something to look forward to next , year hope to get to shoot with you some day at local or wherever maybe we can get the paper moving, seeya soon
Old 03-13-2005, 06:58 PM

Good to hear from you guys, Maybe we can shoot at Indiana next Saturday or even that place up in Titusville sometime? Let me know Bowhunterlimerick has my email.
Old 03-13-2005, 07:04 PM

YEAH I HEAR TITUSVILLE IS OPEN ALL WK B4 INDOOR WRLDS
Old 03-13-2005, 07:04 PM

didnt mean to scream that