Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 Great Shoot in Rome, Thanks IBO >

Great Shoot in Rome, Thanks IBO

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Great Shoot in Rome, Thanks IBO

Old 03-28-2004, 07:28 PM

Default Great Shoot in Rome, Thanks IBO

I just got back from the 10 hour drive from Georgia to Pennsylvania and all I can think about is what a GREAT shoot Rome was. The weather was awesome, the terrain and targets were challenging, the food was tasty, and most of all the people who ran the event, shot the event, and even gave directions to a lost nothern boy were Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!! I know there is usually some complaints on this forum. However, I have a feeling that you will not see any about the shoot at Rome. A+ Shoot- Keep up the good work! Thanks a million
Old 03-28-2004, 08:31 PM

Default RE: Great Shoot in Rome, Thanks IBO

I agree,great shoot.Drove back 6hours myself. One of the most challenging courses I've been on. This is my first year shooting I.B.O. definately not my last. Thanks to Ken and everyone who put on the shoot.AWESOME.
Old 03-29-2004, 06:35 PM

I must agree with both of the posts so far. Rome and all of the people that I met were great! My wife and I were very impressed again at how much everyone goes out of their way to make us feel welcome. We are loking forward to seeing all of you again in Pensacola. The waters of the gulf should be warm enough by then for everyone to enjoy Pensacola Beach while they are there. It is only a few miles away from the shoot. The Panhandle Bowhunters I am sure have put in an order for some great Florida sunshine for that weekend for us to enjoy. I also want to extend a thanks to Mike and Barbara Bennet and the folks from Wetumpka. Saw them at the Holiday Inn and at the shoot as well. Already planning for a great shoot next year at Camp Chandler. I know it will be even better than this years shoot, if that is possible. Last but ot least as in the earlier posts, thanks to Ken and all of the great folks at IBO for giving us all a challenging and fun environment to shoot in. A special thanks to all of you that offered advice and encouragement to my wife and I as we did not shoot as well as we would like to have, but the kindness extended by the others in our group was more than enough to make up for the bad shots. IBO and its members are truly world class in every sense of the word. THANKS!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:30 PM

I will agree with everybody that it was a great shoot. The courses were great, the local club did an outstanding job, and the IBO crew were great. But there were three problems! They were me, myself, and I, because I for got how to shoot. Great job by everyone thanks.