Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

indoor world, how was it?

Old 03-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default indoor world, how was it?

How did everybody do?
Did you guys like that GROUNDHOG?
How about that GATOR brake dancing? on it side
Did anybody shoot the wrong target? like #13
Old 03-21-2004, 07:01 PM

Default RE: indoor world, how was it?

Bartman,I was a little disappointed with the shoot. They had all that room not being used, but you only had 20 yard bags to shoot at. Its nice to practice at 30 and 40 yards. And shooting all those standing bears. They make over 40 different targets,why not use a few more different ones? The lighting was bad to I thought. It looked to me like the back row of lights were not even on. I shoot MBR and I've never used my 40 yard pin that much in an IBO shoot before. Well thats how I saw it. Even though I was disappointed, I will be back next year because I like to shoot and I now my money is helping bowhunting.
Old 03-21-2004, 08:38 PM
Fork Horn

Got lucky this weekend at the INDOOR WORLD Shot a 415 and i think it might stand in the MBO class. I hope so i need some shooting $$$ for GA. AND FL.
Old 03-22-2004, 04:26 AM

Bartman, It was nice to get to meet you at the score sheets on Sunday. I ended up finishing 4th in MBR with a 394. I did not get a chance to look at MBO with all the excitement!!! Did you say that there is a payback this year. If so how many places. Thanks and Good Luck in Georgia.

Dspell20
Old 03-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Fork Horn

I think its the top 10% in your class, not to exceed 20 places. I think checks will be mailed later this week if they get the time, they have alot of things going on with the 2nd leg of the southern crown going on.
GOOD SHOOTING!!
Old 03-22-2004, 08:29 AM

I think parma archery did a heck of a good job with the shoot!!!!! You guys get an A+++ In my book. Good variety of targets, plenty of time to shoot and I thought the lighting was fine. You guys did good, It's to bad your still going to hear some complaining about little things, but I don't think you will hear any complaints from the guys who were on top.
Old 03-22-2004, 12:47 PM

I was looking at that space also. But the IX Center would only allow the space we had. They had a show coming in today and had a floor plan laid out for it. At least we had enough concrete to do the shoot. It was warm, lighted, and no snow. It's all good.
ken12
Old 03-22-2004, 01:07 PM
Fork Horn

I liked the free parking. I agree about the practice bales, could have used a little more distance. As far as the lighting, I don't think it's anybody's fault. I think it might be the type of lights. Nice to see they have slowed things down a little as far as getting you to the line. I can't tell you how many times in the past they were calling everyone to the line and calling shoot just as I was grabbing my bow off the rack and still looking for our next targets. Nice shooting Bartman. You finished 2 up on my son. He was excited.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:38 PM

It was my first time there and I had a blast.Shot very well.Lighting could have been a little better but other than that had fun.I'll be back next year.