Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

WVA State championship ?

Old 08-27-2003, 07:37 PM

Default WVA State championship ?

I would like to know when the WVA state championship IBO shoot is, & where it will be held. If anyone knows, please dont keep it a secret!!! thanks
Old 08-28-2003, 03:24 AM

Default RE: WVA State championship ?

Fletcher ,
I don' t know about the WV championship , but good job winning the World shoot at Snowshoe .
Scott
Old 08-28-2003, 06:14 AM

Hi Fletch!

WV State IBO Championship/World Qualifier is at Tecumseh Archery in Lindside, WV on September 6-7 and the contact is Mike Hines 304-753-4829.
Have fun!

Judy
Old 08-28-2003, 06:48 AM

Congrats Fletcher - I hadn' t been through all the results yet. WOW! That was some shooting on Sunday. Good Job!
Old 09-01-2003, 08:42 AM

Thanks for the information, also all the pats on the back

Thanks Agin
Fletch
Old 09-02-2003, 06:12 AM

Fletcher,
Good luck on getting to this shoot. Lindside is on the very bottom part of WV. Almost in Virginia. There will probably be more Virginians than West Virginians at this shoot. I don' t know who awards these shoots but you would think they would have them in the central part of the state.
Old 09-02-2003, 06:52 AM

IBO has many affiliated Archery Clubs and we like be fair to all no matter what part of the State they are in. This Archery Club has been hosting IBO World Qualifiers for many years. They are hosting the WV IBO State Championship/World Qualifier due to the the quality qualifiers they have had.

Judy
Old 09-06-2003, 11:07 PM

Just arrived home from shooting the WV State IBO Championships... We shot all 40 on Saturday!!! What a long day. It was a very nice course and I will try my hardest to go back next year. Even though I complained about the distance to drive to the shoot, the quality made the trip well worth it. If you didn' t go and you are from WV you missed an extremely nice course. They did however use the R&W Targets. ??? They were OK targets but threw us off on a couple of the 10 ring location. Thank goodness for good binocs. Has any one else shot the R&W Targets before?
Thanks and Shoot Straight...
Benji
Old 09-08-2003, 08:18 PM

Vortex, how were the R&W Targets holding up and how were the scoring rings different, if it was IBO State Shoot shouldn' t the rings be IBO legal??
Old 09-09-2003, 06:55 AM

Adams Archery, the local pro shop & 3D range in my area, uses mostly R & W. They feel that R & W hold up better than any others they' ve tried. The range is open 7 days a week so they get lots of arrows. They do have the IBO scoring rings - so they are legal to use in IBO shoots. On some targets, it seems like the vital lines are kinda faint - good binos are a must!

Quick Reply: WVA State championship ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.