Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

[Deleted]

Old 07-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-07-2003, 03:01 PM

Default RE: Big decision today!!

Jim:
I am very sorry to here you are giveing up archery. You have been doing this along time and, one could only hope that they could be as honest, nice, and distinguished as you.

Good luck in whatever you do
Fletch

ps I will see you at Nelsonville
Old 07-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Hi Jim: I am very sorry to hear of your declining health, and that you must give up archery. I know we' ve only known each other for a short time, but it has been enjoyable. I sure will miss not getting to see you at the winternationals next year. If it' s ok with you I would like to frame the " one million dollar bill" I won from you last year, and keep it as a rememberance of our " big duel" . Valerie and I wish you the best in whatever you set out to do, and heck ya' ll never know maybe our paths will meet once again somewhere, sometime.

Good Luck, Chuck
Old 07-07-2003, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Jim.
Today is a sad day in archery to loose a gentleman that you are.

I am sorry to hear about your friend and your ill health.

I do hope that you continue on here on the forum as you have a lot of knowledge about archery and you dont mind helping others.

Sorry I cant make it to Nelsonville for your farewell.

Good luck my friend in what ever you decide to do.

I do hope that you continue the good work you have been doing with the kids.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:05 PM

sorry to hear that you are quitting, you will be missed this winter at acorn archery, but stop by and visit, we would enjoy your visit.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 07-07-2003, 07:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Jim, I' m sorry to hear of your friend & obviously tough decision. I' m glad to have met you. I' ll see you in Nelsonville. BTW, will you continue to help the kids? I hope so. Take care and I hope all goes well for you.
Old 07-07-2003, 07:54 PM

Jim ,
Sorry to hear about your health . I met you at Snowshoe last year (along with probably 500 others) and will look you up at Nelsonville this year .
Good luck with whatever you decide to do .
Scott Zumbro
Old 07-08-2003, 09:41 AM

say it aint so.......

now jim....i know you must have been in total agony the last few months....not knowing.....when the duo would actually show up and take names....of course your name was at the front of the class.....

as in the old western movie....insert jim(in place of shane).....no dont go jim....come back.....come back jim.....jim come back......

whatever happened to big bad jim...with a razor in his shoe....

jim....very sorry to hear about your friend dean....any friend of yours is a friend of ours(the archery world).....

ill be sure to be at nelsonville and look you up...who knows...might even take some of your junk off your hands...cause im sure i could put it too better use than you did(after all....im sure i would hit more of what it was aiming at)

well jim....looks like were putting another buckeye out to pasture....graze well my " old" friend...graze well....

friend to jim
Mike Hindmarsh
onebowtie
Old 07-08-2003, 10:00 AM

Jim,

All of your friends will miss you being at the shoots, but I' m sure that you will be with us on the net for a long time. Typing is still a exercise that I excell at and I' m sure that your ability to start something on the net will be as good as ever.

See you in Nelsonville I hope, if the floods that Ohio is having don' t get everyone.

Quick Reply: [Deleted]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.