Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

IBO World Champion Payouts

Old 01-25-2002, 10:11 AM

Default IBO World Champion Payouts

Ken,
Could you tell me why the payback for MBR was so much more than for MBO? Shouldn't it be the other way around with more shooters in MBO? Just curious.
Old 01-25-2002, 08:10 PM

Default RE: IBO World Champion Payouts

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote<font size=1 face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Ken,
Could you tell me why the payback for MBR was so much more than for MBO? Shouldn't it be the other way around with more shooters in MBO? Just curious.

There were 25 shooters who made the shootoff in MBO class and just the 5 or 6 in MBR. All 25 got some prize money, so the larger pot was split among a lot more shooters. For space consideration, only the top five shooters were listed.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face='Verdana, Arial, Helvetica' size=2 id=quote>
Old 01-29-2002, 09:38 AM

Default RE: IBO World Champion Payouts

Six shooters qualified for the finals in MBR (the top 5 scores) and 26 qualified in MBO.
All shooters in the finals recieve a check.
Hope this explains it.
ken12