Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

placement cards

Old 04-12-2003, 10:18 PM

Default placement cards

I was just wondering where I could get some pictures of shot placements for 3-d targets on the web. thought I might just download them to save me some $!
Old 04-15-2003, 10:06 PM

Default RE: placement cards

timber ghost, i am not aware of any sites that have the cards available for download. you can however pick up a set at any national level shoot from any one of a dozen venders, and most notably lancasters archery, neils on wheels, clyde the bullseye guy, and probably mckenzie will have a booth as well.......

the cards are quite handy when the target is a little shaded and you cannot make out the lines with bino' s, or just set too far(i like em like that)
Old 04-16-2003, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Timber I have a friend that made his own and they came out great. He took a camera with him to some 3D shoots and took photos of the various Mckenzie targets up close,in good light to make sure that you can clearly see the score zones and lines, had the photos developed to the card size and then had them laminated and hole punched and then put them on a ring attached to his quiver.
They look really good [8D]
Old 04-16-2003, 03:47 PM

I' ll have to try taking some pictures. Seems like it would provide alot of value.