Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

LOOKING FOR KEITH MEADOR

Old 04-09-2003, 09:47 AM

Default LOOKING FOR KEITH MEADOR

I SEE KEITH POST ON LINE HERE ON A REGULAR BASIS AND I NEED TO TALK TO HIM. IF YOU CAN BE OF SOME HELP LET ME KNOW.
BILL HILER
Old 04-09-2003, 09:52 AM

Default RE: LOOKING FOR KEITH MEADOR

here i am, what can i do to help you. more than willing to lend a hand if at all possible, let me know.........
Old 04-09-2003, 03:06 PM

Hi Keith my name is Bill Hiler I am from New Castle, Pa, I was going thru some stats from last season looking for another shooter for a MBO team this year. I noticed that you finished one point below me in the triple crown, that is were I first noticed your name then again a week ago when you kicked my but down in GA, tough shoot I took a zero on target #7 (set my sit on 37 instead of 47). But any how I also noticed you did not shoot on a team last year. My traveling partner Joe Fazio won the triple crown last year and moved up to Semi pro which leaves me short one shooter of a good team. I was just wondering if you might be interested? Are you going to Florida for the 3rd leg of the STC? I am maybe we can set something up if you are going. Maybe we can shoot together if your interested. Let me know thanks Bill
Old 04-09-2003, 09:22 PM

bill believe me the butt whoopin was nothing personal, and thanks for letting me in the door with that miss........sorry to hear it.

you do a lot better job of stats than i do, as i have no idea where i finished in the triple crown, i am sure somewhere in the top 3000 places, i may have had one good shoot in there somewhere........

you are correct that i shoot open and am without any team members. thank you for noticing my shooting. i shoot with matt hadley, who if you look on the scores is usually a little better off than i am, if you are really interested in a truly top notch shooter, you may quiz him and see if he is interested.

i know joe fazio, he is a good shooter for sure,,,,,if matt for some reason does not want to participate on a team, you can count me in. i fully intend on shooting the triple crown again this year.

i am not going to the fla shoot, a little too much travel for me, but as i said i will be at bedford. we are staying in mitchel just south of the shoot, and i am pretty sure we are going up friday afternoon. let me know and maybe we can get together there.
Old 04-10-2003, 06:31 AM

Keith thanks for responding so quickly, I am very interested in getting Matt on the Team as well as you. I had one other guy that is solid and another guy that I had not approached but I checked out Matt' s scores and he is the real deal (so i will leave my 3rd shooter out for Matt). If you could arrange to get him hooked up with us, we should have a great shot at that triple crown team championship this year. So I will assume that you are in and get with your friend Matt and get a solid comittment from him. Here is my phone number (724-657-6746 Bill) let me know about Matt. We can all meet down in Bedford so we can all meet. But, pull Matt for our team and that will make us a real threat, thanks Bill
Old 04-13-2003, 08:12 PM

bill, it looks as though matt is going to make the next step. he will be shooting in the semi pro class this year. i will be more than willing to participate on your team. just let me know whens wheres and hows and i will be there.......thanks keith
Old 04-14-2003, 05:52 AM

Thanks Keith, we just need you to shoot the triple crown. The Team name is Gold -n- Grain Archery thats what you will need to know when you check in down at bedford. Before we go down to Bedford I will contact you so we can set something up to meet. Thanks Bill
Old 04-30-2003, 09:13 PM

hey bill, looks as though you picked up the pace a little in the fla shoot....good job. i wish i could have gone, but have a lot going on around the house.......but definately looking forward to bedford. looks like we may head up there on friday.......
Old 05-01-2003, 05:47 PM

Keith thanks, I shot well, but lost 6 points on a turkey. The lead man in our group shot a turkey at about 25 yards and pin wheeled the eleven ring, I went right at him and smashed his arrow. About 3 inches of his shaft was destroyed but my arrow ended up going out the top into the 5 ring instead of a dead nuts 11. So that hurt but life goes on, I got the team shirts and hats today if you are interested in wearing one I will ship them out to you. We had a little bad luck for the team one of my shooters got a new job yesterday and will be working weekends now and will not be shooting the triple crown. I will start looking for a good replacement soon, If you know anybody let me know. Here is my email , so we can skip the forum ( [email protected]). THANKS BILL
Old 05-12-2003, 07:13 AM

Keith: Gold N Grain MBO teams in no more, Sorry, I could not find another member willing to come one solo. So I am going to try and catch on with another team. Good luck in Bedford Bill

Quick Reply: LOOKING FOR KEITH MEADOR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.